Re: ask

by auracaqtvbd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ask

★ Newbie

I went on vacation and came back to find that Pogo highjacked the tournament team I started and assigned a new host.  My team is No Pressure and I would like the host to be reassigned to me.  It never should have been changed.  The new host doesn't want to be host and thinks I assigned her.  I had also advised my team that I was going on vacation and not to worry if they didn't see me playing for a couple of weeks.  There needs to be a fix put in place that allows team hosts to go on vacation and not lose their team.

Message 1 of 8 (744 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do regarding this situation as the rules regarding team hosts are clearly defined in the Creating a new team > How do I become a host section of About Team Tournaments which states in part:

"You will remain host as long as you are a Club Pogo Member and actively playing. If your subscription ends, or you stopped being active, you will be no longer host after a 14 days grace period. The most veteran member of the team will be promoted to host."

Since the new host is willing to let you resume being the host he/she should be able to do so going to the My Tournaments tab and clicking on the Team Settings link to make the necessary changes.

Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to

your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others.
If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (728 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do regarding this situation as the rules regarding team hosts are clearly defined in the Creating a new team > How do I become a host section of About Team Tournaments which states in part:

"You will remain host as long as you are a Club Pogo Member and actively playing. If your subscription ends, or you stopped being active, you will be no longer host after a 14 days grace period. The most veteran member of the team will be promoted to host."

Since the new host is willing to let you resume being the host he/she should be able to do so going to the My Tournaments tab and clicking on the Team Settings link to make the necessary changes.

Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to

your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others.
If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee.

Message 2 of 8 (729 Views)

★★ Novice

I am in the same situation ,except I played in the tournament the first 3 days of the old tournament and the last 2 days of the new tournament and still lost my team , very un fair  Pogo

Message 3 of 8 (686 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@auracaqtvbd    I had experienced several similar issues a while ago.  Is the new host willing to step aside?

Message 4 of 8 (665 Views)

★★ Novice

Not asked her, but I might just forget about the tournament if this is going to happen after I went to the effort of making sure I had worked in both periods. Thank you

Message 5 of 8 (647 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@auracaqtvbd     You're very welcome!  In my case, after several issues, I ended up making my own private team & I'm the sole member. Luckily, I have nil issues now.  LOL    Good luck with whatever you decide.  Take care.

Message 6 of 8 (623 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you started a new team now. thanks again

Message 7 of 8 (607 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@auracaqtvbd   You're very welcome!  Thank you for the thank you.  I hope things go swimmingly with your new team. All the best.  :eahigh_file:

Message 8 of 8 (588 Views)