Re: Word Search not loading

by cafedelon

Original Post

Word Search not loading

★★★★★ Novice

Why is Word Search not loading?  It’s been building up to this for a couple days by loading so very slow since the HD version was released.

Message 1 of 10 (631 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Trixiemamma044.

I took a look and I was able to get the game to load on Microsoft Edge. Let's see if we can figure out why it's not loading for you.

Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 10 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m an Apple fan so I don’t do Microsoft, ty anyway

Message 3 of 10 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried again this morn.  The clock just spins then times out on me.  I have NO issues with any other game.  I have no issues at all with my Mac other than Word Search will NOT LOAD.  So.  I won’t use Chrome.  So plez…  Again.  Word Search is THE ONLY GAME or anything I’m having issues with on my wonderful Apple MAC machine.  Ty for any assistance you may offer, past the usual trouble shooting steps.  This is deeper. Thank you again.

Message 4 of 10 (580 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also haing the same problem, it must be something affecting Mac computers.  I have tried for two days and can't get the game to load.  If I find out anything I will let you know.

Message 5 of 10 (568 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am also a MAC user and having the same problem.  And I just spent 40 gems to get the Word Search Challenge for the May Quest.  I am not a happy camper.

Message 6 of 10 (556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hey! Just tried Word Search! It coughed a couple times but quickly loaded and I got my games caught up ! Thank you for, Pogo Team for the attention! Appreciate all who helped.
Message 7 of 10 (543 Views)

★ Expert

Good to hear that it loaded for you.  I hope others are having it load for them too.

Message 8 of 10 (533 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, it worked for me and I got the badge.  Thank you.

Message 9 of 10 (500 Views)

★ Expert

YAY !!!!

Message 10 of 10 (496 Views)