Trizzle Trek Lap 5 challenge

by cafedelon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trizzle Trek Lap 5 challenge

★ Expert

I want to meet the person who established the goal of 260 times to match 5 or more identical dolls in a single move for the Trizzle Trek Lap 5 challenge alone in a dark alley!  This goal is BS!  There is a 2 week time limit to complete it.  I've been working on it for 10 days many times each day and have only accomplished this 68 out of 260 times.  Furthermore, I've used a huge amount of power ups to get this far. THIS IS TOTAL BS!  I know how to play this game and this challenge is set up to suck up gems at an alarming rate.  I do NOT plan to spend any more gems to buy power ups for this challenge.  If I don't meet the 2 week limit, then so be it.  I just want to meet the person who established this goal in dark alley alone to personally give my feedback regarding this goal. 

Message 1 of 6 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trizzle Trek Lap 5 challenge

★★ Novice

Sucks about the gems.  I got about half done with the badge in about 5 hours, with no power-ups by wasting moves to set up the 5 matches.  I only got to about level 2 each game, but got 5 match 5's per game.  I hope this may help you get the badge done in time.  Good Luck!

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (444 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

Of course when I say BS, I mean "bad stuff".  And if I am able to meet the person who established the goal of this challenge, I would thank the person personally for giving meaning to the expression "challenge".

Sick

Message 2 of 6 (475 Views)

★ Expert

What in the heck is going on?   When I wrote my first post on this topic,  I had 4 days left to complete the 2 week challenge and 68 out of 260 times completed.  I just went back to play the game and saw that I now I have 9-1/2 days left to complete the challenge and 17 out of 260 times completed.  What???  My game was reset to an earlier stage!  So ... How about resetting all gems I bought to buy the power ups used!  If the game is gonna be reset, it needs to be FULLY reset!

Teeth bared

Message 3 of 6 (447 Views)

★★ Novice

Sucks about the gems.  I got about half done with the badge in about 5 hours, with no power-ups by wasting moves to set up the 5 matches.  I only got to about level 2 each game, but got 5 match 5's per game.  I hope this may help you get the badge done in time.  Good Luck!

Message 4 of 6 (445 Views)

★ Expert

I tried something new that helped.  I am able to match 5 identical dolls in one move without power ups 9-10 times in one game.  It might be what you are explaining.  I just made a row or column of the same size and color dolls by placing two pairs on the Left/Right sides or Top/Bottom and then placed a doll in the middle to complete a set of 5.  That's easy.  I misunderstood the object of the game, I thought we needed to cascade 5 matches in one move, which is much harder than making a match of 5 identical dolls in one move.  I should be able to complete this game in a few days.  Thanks for the encouragement. 

Message 5 of 6 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying.  Glad you are feeling less frustrated.  Standard smile  Its really no fun when your game is frustrating rather than enjoyable.   Take Care!

Message 6 of 6 (391 Views)