Re: Tokens

by Moogan1201

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tokens

★★★ Newbie

I'm not getting any tokens for playing games!!

Message 1 of 12 (782 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @mickyb268.

Unfortunately, HTML5 / HD games will no longer offer tokens due to a new and upcoming reward system replacing it. Java and Flash games will continue to offer Pogo Tokens.

Tokens As many of you are aware, the current token system will be replaced with a new awards system. As stated in a May 2018 blog, I, and the rest of the Pogo team, know this is a point of contention for some of you. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. We thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for more information about the upcoming system.

Source: Pogo Blog #94

I hope that helps.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (733 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @mickyb268.

Can I ask what games is it that you are seeing these issues in? It may be a case that the game you are playing does not reward tokens.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play first  class solitaire, crossword cove, and no limit hold em, I've been a member for 15 years, and all of these games have always given tokens. so I curious as to why they aren't now?

Message 3 of 12 (739 Views)

Hey there, @mickyb268.

Unfortunately, HTML5 / HD games will no longer offer tokens due to a new and upcoming reward system replacing it. Java and Flash games will continue to offer Pogo Tokens.

Tokens As many of you are aware, the current token system will be replaced with a new awards system. As stated in a May 2018 blog, I, and the rest of the Pogo team, know this is a point of contention for some of you. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. We thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for more information about the upcoming system.

Source: Pogo Blog #94

I hope that helps.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 12 (734 Views)

★ Novice
i am not getting any tokens for playing games either what is going on with pogo?
Message 5 of 12 (720 Views)

Hey there, @Nana45011963.

Which games are you having difficulty receiving tokens for? As mentioned above, if they're HTML5 / HD games, then they won't offer tokens during play unless it's for completing a challenge.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 6 of 12 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I, too, noticed that some of the newer games don't reward the tokens. It's no big deal to me, but out of curiosity, which games do reward? And, I like to buy gems to purchase backgrounds, clothing etc for my avatar. I noticed that there's not much to choose from. Are there going to be any new items added in the near future? 

Message 7 of 12 (698 Views)

★★★ Pro

@AbC1876a9247126 

I'm not sure which games reward tokens, I know currently Java games and I think Flash games do as well. 

As far as the Mini Mall goes, no new items are going to be added. 

Message 8 of 12 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And the reason being? (new items not being added for avatar). So many changes and as a paying player, is the subscription to play POGO games going to go up also? It seems to me, that POGO isn't going to rewarding coins for the newer games, no new Avatar items added to store...it looks like more is being taken away from the paying players and I have a feeling the price is going to go up too. If that happens, there are other online game sites that have no subscription or low fee to play the games they offer so I'll probably cancel my subscription and go over to the other online game sites. Sometimes change isn't a good thing....

Message 9 of 12 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The tokens are showing in the chat box but not in the challenge box.

Message 10 of 12 (612 Views)