Re: TUMBLE TILES- LEVEL 125

by HOCK9952

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Emmint4357   I'd suggested those to you because both of those references are free. For instance, there are some posts on the Pogo Forums specifically for Level 125, if that's the level about which you're inquiring.  Fellow players could be a good resource for tips if you ask for a bit of help at either of those places. (no charge)

Also, whatever site where you're playing Tumble Tiles might have a users'  forum for tips.  Standard smile

Message 11 of 19 (391 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sorry but like I said I tried both and all I got was a link to BadgeHungry which is anything but free you have to pay.
Message 12 of 19 (377 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just tried BadgeHungry again yes they offer tips to the other levels but I didn't find any on level 125 except for a link to gumroad which had a video and strategy guide but they want money for it and I refuse to pay for tips that in the normal run of things would be free on any other tip sites
Message 13 of 19 (357 Views)

★★★ Novice
Would like to know how you achieved level 125 can't seem to do it even after a month of trying.
Message 14 of 19 (344 Views)

★★★ Novice
http://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=172179
The above link according to POGO forums despite me signing in says I'm not authorized to read the forum. Surely it would be better to just send whatever tips there are to sites such as gamefaqs.
Message 15 of 19 (327 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sorry @frank55518 but that link keeps only leads to a page that says I'm not authorized to read the forum whether I'm signed in or not. what other ways are there to find out how to complete 125 and have you any tips on getting 3 stars for level 116 as well.
Message 16 of 19 (302 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Emmint4357   That link you're trying is old & no longer valid. There still is a Tumble Tiles section listed in the Pogo forums & I placed that link here below for you.  

Here are 2 old tips from 2015 so I can't guarantee their present-day effectiveness. I found the 1st tip on BadgeHungry & I think the 2nd tip is from the Pogo forums. I've listed 2 working links to the Pogo forums below for your convenience. However, if you still have trouble reaching these particular links after logging onto Pogo, just do a search on the Pogo forums for the Tumble Tiles section in order to research some of the old posts there.

This is an excerpt from BadgeHungry in the Comments section for the Tumble Tiles release post:

Esque says

July 10, 2015 at 4:49 pm

OK, I figured out 125! As per usual, there is luck in how the colors fall, but fill up both colors and activate at the lowest part of the screen (in the middle) and activate. Then, don’t activate the other available one, but fill that up again and use again on the left side. Repeat 2 more times on the right and you’ve got it. The first time, I couldn’t refill the one color again, so had to use power up, but it at least got me through the level, GL!

https://www.badgehungry.com/2015/06/30/now-available-tumble-tiles/

This is an excerpt from the Pogo Forums:

Re: Tumble Tiles - Tips, Feedback & Issues
post by makhana » August 13th, 2015, 2:04 am

For level 125. You need to fill both power ups together. Once that's done click on one of the lower boxes. You should only need to that a total of 4 times to clear all the gems. Do one side first, then the other so it releases more tiles. You have enough turns but try to concentrate on clearing only the 2 colors needed for the power-ups. Stay on top of the Ivy. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

https://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=133074

POGO FORUMS ~~~ TUMBLE TILES section:   

https://games-forum.pogo.com/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&sid=1e808627b878c2f3f6c9923c0fae5be5...

Message 17 of 19 (281 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sorry the link to Pogo forums---Tumble Tiles section doesn't tell me anything I don't know it certainly doesn't provide any hints.
Message 18 of 19 (275 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've tried those tips with no success
Message 19 of 19 (273 Views)