TRIZZLE

by DJ2102B

Original Post

TRIZZLE

★★★ Newbie

HAVING TROUBLE(S) WITH TRIZZLE, AGAIN.   POGO POST, DTD 4 OCT  SHOWED PROBLEMS WERE BEING WORKED ON.  I HAVE PLAYED SINCE THEN,  SUCCESSFULLY,MANY TIMES,  HOWEVER, I STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS AGAIN YESTERDAY W/THE GAME GIVING INFINITE MOVES ON COMPLETED GAMES &NO TOKENS AWARDED..  

Message 1 of 8 (405 Views)

Re: TRIZZLE

★ Expert

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems again with Trizzle. I haven't yet seen Pogo

indicate that all the issues have been resolved so they're still working towards resolution.

I play Trizzle every day (I do Spooky Slots at the same time as Trizzle), many times for hours

upon end (Rank 27).  In those chat rooms, no one's been saying that they're having problems

again. I hope it's just going to be an intermittent trouble & that it won't overly affect your gameplay

too much. That's so frustrating!  When I had that unlimited play occurring, I just kept doing 1 move

at a time & the game went into negatives before that issue ceased for me.

So, I'll cross my fingers that problems aren't going to be too prevalent right now for players &

I'll also cross my fingers for you too. I hope you have better fortune in the game!

My only suggestions would be to make sure your Adobe Flash player is up to date & to keep your

caches clear, especially your Flash cache. Other than that, it's likely out of our hands right now.

I hope Trizzle gets fixed soon & I wish you all the best.  Good luck!

P.S.   Fixing game glitches, especially when there are several in 1 game, can take a very long time before finding

any workarounds or resolutions. It seems that Pogo players have to be patient players too.    LOL

Message 2 of 8 (394 Views)

★ Novice

when im out of  moves in trizzle i hit end game it takes me back to the game says minus 1 move last lite i just kept playing said -14 moves when i gave up...im mainly upset as i paid gems to buy lives and i wasted them last nite and its not giving me any credit for my moves towards the badges

Message 3 of 8 (388 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi tuffibe,

The Pogo team is aware of the 'infinite' game which sometimes affects some users. They are still working on a solution.

Look out in Pogo News and this game forum thread for updates when it's fixed: 

http://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=93825

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 8 (382 Views)

★ Novice

trizzle still won end...why would yall do a badge here tomorrow when the game still isnt working..bad enuf i lost all my gems i bought for extra lifes that ive lost now..cant get the last 2 badges either..im so dissappointed with the handling of this game

Message 5 of 8 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

For this week's 'Hello Dolly' badge the following is suggested if you're still stuck in the endless game loop:

Make a note of the number of points you have in the game - when you've gained another 19800 for this badge, before you reach the last turn, use the X at the right hand corner, this will end the game and bring you to where you see how many tokens you have won, plus what your rating is and how many to the next rating. It should also award you the weekly badge. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 8 (350 Views)

★ Novice

Best as I can tell, the problem starts with the large green dolls.  I put three together and the game ignores them.  I was going to attach a picture of the game in progress (actually, the game totally frozen), but I don't see how to do that.

Message 7 of 8 (335 Views)

★ Expert

I've had my dolls not match up or move & 1 of them becomes blurry.

I didn't notice if they were green or not though.  I'll try to remember if it happens again.

I play Trizzle every day but I'm lucky that I don't encounter too many glitches.

Many other players are having various problems. Trizzle has never worked properly from day 1.

It's awful that Pogo is still offering this game as a badge challenge this week.

I found this post on the Pogo forums (it's also in the Pogo News):

Re: [TRIZZLE] Known Issues

by Pogo_Cactuar » November 22nd, 2013, 11:54 am

We also ask if you are experiencing any issue in Trizzle to take our quick survey here:

Known Issues With Trizzle

By taking this survey you can help our team best resolve the issues that have been encountered.
Message 8 of 8 (331 Views)