Sweet Tooth Town

by usmctexas

Original Post

Re: Sweet Tooth Town will not go past level 30 please fix

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @padsh6uPtGqi. It appears your reply came in blank. Is there something we can help you with?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 21 of 56 (670 Views)

★ Novice
@Moogan1201 I have 3 stars at all levels and not enough chocolate coins to upgrade, game states replay levels to earn coins. I did all the levels again but did not earn any. Think this is a bug unless there is some other way to earn or purchase coins?
Message 22 of 56 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@cuddly21p, You are correct that there is flaw with the Sweet Tooth Town game. This problem you mention has been identified by others previously. In order to move on to other levels using the construction mode, you need the required number of chocolate coins. When a level has been previously completed with 3 stars, no more chocolate coins are rewarded for completing the level again.  And when all your completed levels have 3 stars, you will be unable to earn more chocolate coins.  If you don't have enough coins to start construction mode, then you are stuck.   I have not read about a resolution to this problem yet, such as modifying the game to offer chocolate coins to be purchased with gems or by some other means to earn more coins.  That is unfortunate for you.  If the EA community managers are aware that a fix is in progress, I hope one of them replies with that information.  

Message 23 of 56 (641 Views)

Re: Sweet Tooth Town

★ Novice
@nextku200 how do I get out of construction mode?/
Message 24 of 56 (625 Views)

Hey there, @angelface195860.

To get out of construction mode, just click the map icon in the upper left corner. It will take you back to the regular map screen so you can select a 'store' and a level. Standard smile

pogo-sweettoothtown-leaveconstruction.PNG

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 25 of 56 (621 Views)

★ Novice

I guess it was stuck when I used the Chrome browser but when I went into another browser I was able to do as you instructed.

Thank you so much for the help!

Message 26 of 56 (612 Views)

Thanks for the update, @nextku200! I'm glad you were able to get back in. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 27 of 56 (609 Views)

Need to report a bug for Sweet Tooth Town

★★★ Newbie

To Whom This May Concern,

I NEED to report a bug for Sweet Tooth Town when I play on levels that I already played and for example IF I finish playing level one and get three stars when the baker comes up the wrapper comes off the stars but when the score I've gotten for that level won't convert into the gold wrapper coins so I can level up my baker's shop so I can play more levels 

Message 28 of 56 (577 Views)

Re: Need to report a bug for Sweet Tooth Town

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@im4timtebowThis is a known issue with Sweet Tooth Town. Other players have made the same observation.  Once a level receives 3 stars, it no longer gives chocolate coins. If all one's levels have 3 stars, but one does not have enough chocolate coins saved to construct the next set of levels, then one cannot advance to the next level. I am hoping some upgrade to the game will fix this for those who experience this problem.

Message 29 of 56 (574 Views)

★ Novice

I checked my Sweet Tooth Town game and I cannot play any but the first 10 levels. I used most of my earned chocolate coins playing these levels and got to 3 stars each. Now I cannot earn more coins, and there is no way to even purchase more. I can remove these ten levels and put them back but the game memory keeps my scores. Why can't this game be reset so I can earn the coins needed to continue playing?

Message 30 of 56 (586 Views)