Scrabble Games

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Scrabble Games

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

As many versions of Scrabble are available, we would like to help you and advise on how you can ask a question and where you can find the appropriate place according to your version.

Here in the Pogo board, only Scrabble versions for Pogo are supported:

Scrabble versions for Pogo

• * Scrabble (classic) for Pogo
    • SCRABBLE BOGGLE

• Scrabble Tour

• SCRABBLE Cubes

• SCRABBLE Sprint

Other Scrabble Versions

If you are playing another version of Scrabble, a dedicated forum is available Scrabble forum & Known issues

You will find there:

(*) SCRABBLE is only available to residents of the US, Canada, or their respective territories.
Pogo has digital rights to SCRABBLE in the US and Canada only through a license from Hasbro, who owns the brand in these markets.
Another company, who does not work with EA or Pogo, controls the rights to the brand outside the US and Canada. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 25 of 57 (5,280 Views)

Word Check on Scrabble

★★ Newbie

I apparently am part of the Scrabble Beta and experiencing problems, one consistently.  the biggest issue is when I play a word and yes, I've checked it in your dictionary box, I get the message "your word could not be checked.  Please try again. "  It gets to the point where the board will not take any words.  Most recently tried, Qi, quail, quit.  This has happened more than once.  Please advise.

P.S.  You don't even have Scrabble listed as a product so I had to select something to try and get this issue to you.  What gives?  Very frustrating and not user friendly.  I now understand why some people have stopped playing.

Message 1 of 57 (5,357 Views)

Re: Word Check on Scrabble

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi cuvaison!

As you mentioned it is currently a Beta version, It will have issues and slight stability problems. You could drop a few suggestions here however, on ways you would like to improve the game.

Also for issues relating to Pogo, you may want to put them here in future Standard smilehttp://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/bd-p/Pogo 

Message 2 of 57 (5,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Facebook Scrabble had been working perfectly for me.  Until last evening.  "Oops.  Your word cannot be checked.  Please try again."  I switched from Firefox to Safari and then it worked.  Once.  Back to Firefox and it worked the rest of the evening. 

It worked all morning until about an hour ago; now nothing I do can get it to cooperate.

Message 3 of 57 (5,305 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello dogswalker

We are sorry to hear you’re experiencing this error. The development team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix.

You can also read this message on the Scrabble forum for more details.

We hope you will find this information helpful.

Message 4 of 57 (5,286 Views)

scrabble

★★★ Newbie
I play against the computer. Today the option is not on the menu. What needs to be done? I uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.
Message 5 of 57 (5,094 Views)

srabble

★★ Novice
Continuous problems.freeze iup,no updates,on android tablet.
Message 6 of 57 (5,228 Views)

Scrabble

★★★ Newbie

I just completed a Scrabble game. After my opponent's final play, I was ahead 433 to 416.  I had the letters "D" and "U" remaining and 3 points were correctly subtracted from my score, but 17 points were added to my opponent's score. The final score indicates that I lost the game 433-430 when, in actuality, I should have won the game 430-419.

How did this happen and how can the results of the game be corrected?  I play under the name: Tomasz12332 and my opponent was playing under the name: haze2189.

Message 7 of 57 (5,094 Views)

Scrabble game on Facebook

★ Newbie

I tried to use the word ginnery and it was valid when typed into the dictionary but when I tried to actually use it I received a message stating it was not a valid word.   Can you advise?

thanks

Maria

Message 8 of 57 (5,191 Views)

How to nudge on new Scrabble game

★★★ Newbie

How do you nudge on new Scrabble game?

Message 9 of 57 (5,273 Views)