Re: SCRABBLE skill levels

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

SCRABBLE skill levels

★★★ Newbie

I cannot choose the level of competition, i.e. beginner, expert.  Pogo used to give me this option and now it is no longer available.  What happened?  Will it be returned?

Message 1 of 2 (438 Views)

Re: SCRABBLE skill levels

Community Manager (retired)

@jonesmar1949 

Instead of clicking on 'Play Players' or 'Play Robots', choose a Chat Room from the list below the game on the Pogo page. You can filter by rooms type - social, beginner, advanced etc. 

After you've chosen a room and table, you can select your own options. Click the button under the "customize" section that says "limit players to certain skill ratings" and choose which ever level you want. While this doesn't guarantee that you'll only play members with a similar playing style as yours, it does tend to keep those who are very skilled/competitive (thus having a high rating) or are complete beginners from joining your game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (432 Views)