SCRABBLE "PLAY" WORD BUTTON NOT WORKING

by AbC7169a9260305

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SCRABBLE "PLAY" WORD BUTTON NOT WORKING

★★★ Newbie

SCRABBLE

Once I create a word, the "play" button underneath the letter "tray" in does not work.  All of the other buttons seem to work (exchange, pass, etc.). This has been happening for 48 hours.

Message 1 of 29 (1,847 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SCRABBLE "PLAY" WORD BUTTON NOT WORKING

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, everyone.

Marked as a solution for visibility only. We could really use the information below if you have an opportunity to help.

While this has been sent to the Pogo team for investigation, if you haven't already, please give our HTML5 troubleshooting a try to see if it improves gameplay for you.

If you also have your Pogo Compatibility Tool system information and/or your DxDiag, please reply with the details from that, and I can add it to the report already with Pogo.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 28 of 29 (1,911 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Every time I play scrabble there are one to multiple times scrabble will not play a legitimate word.  Sometimes if I pass then try again it works; but sometimes not.  This is so frustrating.  This only happened when the new scrabble format was installed.

Message 2 of 29 (1,796 Views)

Hey there, @AbC7169a9260305 and @JuliaElla1011.

The team would love to look into this issue. To help us figure it out, could you post your technical information in our information request thread for SCRABBLE? In the requirements, just click on the blue links to find out how to get that information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 29 (1,767 Views)

★★ Novice

Play button not working when playing robots or quick game.

Message 4 of 29 (1,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem all since the new scrabble game was introduced. The "play" button about every other game at some point when I am 100% sure the word is legitimate will not play unless i pass and wait till the next turn to play. Cr225461, I feel your pain it has cost me winning at times and horribly frustating. EA please address and fix this bug.

Message 5 of 29 (1,728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not working intermittently today, Oct 23. 2019

Message 6 of 29 (1,712 Views)

Hey there, @pitichinaccio@piratefan2013 and @jmercinne.

I'm sorry to hear that you guys are getting stuck and not being able to hit Play with a valid word.

Please let me know a little more about your computer. Could you please cut / paste (or screenshot) your full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? As well, could you let me know how much system RAM you have on your PC/Mac? I'll be happy to take a look as to why the game isn't running smoothly for you.

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 7 of 29 (1,704 Views)

Play button doesn't work on Scrabble

★★ Novice

I have followed the troubleshooting steps.  They check out okay.  But Scrabble still doesn't work properly.  The play button doesn't work with a valid word.  Only way that seems to clear up is if my opponent extends the time.  This makes for a very, very slow game.  I am sticking with POGO hoping this problem gets fixed.  Is there a solution in the offing?  Are the issues being addressed?  How long should I wait?  Appreciate your input.

Message 8 of 29 (1,614 Views)

Re: Play button doesn't work on Scrabble

★ Expert
@pitichinaccio I wish I knew more about the Scrabble game and how to address some of the problems people are having there. But I don't play Scrabble much, so the others will have to try to help. Sorry.
Message 9 of 29 (1,586 Views)

Re: Play button doesn't work on Scrabble

★★ Novice
@cafedelon Thanks. Appreciate the empathy.
Message 10 of 29 (1,564 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help