Renewing subscription - Read me

by chrissy6831

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Renewing subscription - Read me

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have purchased club pogo , just when i took a trial version and the money came off of my credit card and now they are asking me to join again when the trial version was up

Message 1 of 24 (1,143 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: club pogo

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

If you are experiencing an issue with the automatic renewal of your subscription or if your subscription is not active after payment, here are some recommendations to fix this issue.

First of all, please note that if you use an AOL browser and want to renew your Pogo subscription, you will not be able to at this time. Unfortunately, the AOL browser is not supported by Pogo.

Please check if you have received the email notification from Pogo confirming that your subscription is now active.

If you can't find it, please check the spam/junk folder on your mailbox.

Also, you can try these steps to fix this issue:

1. Sign out
  2. Delete the cookie used for Pogo website (if there is any)
  3. Clear your browser cache
  4. Clear your Java cache

If the issue persist please post a message below including details such as error message (if any).

Thank you

NOTE: do not post your personal details or payment details

View in thread

Message 2 of 24 (1,194 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

If you are experiencing an issue with the automatic renewal of your subscription or if your subscription is not active after payment, here are some recommendations to fix this issue.

First of all, please note that if you use an AOL browser and want to renew your Pogo subscription, you will not be able to at this time. Unfortunately, the AOL browser is not supported by Pogo.

Please check if you have received the email notification from Pogo confirming that your subscription is now active.

If you can't find it, please check the spam/junk folder on your mailbox.

Also, you can try these steps to fix this issue:

1. Sign out
  2. Delete the cookie used for Pogo website (if there is any)
  3. Clear your browser cache
  4. Clear your Java cache

If the issue persist please post a message below including details such as error message (if any).

Thank you

NOTE: do not post your personal details or payment details

Message 2 of 24 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still unable to access club pogo. tried everything you said. i cleaned my cookies and java and still no luck.

Message 3 of 24 (1,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did all this and still cant access club pogo.

Message 4 of 24 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I followed all the steps listed to update my credit card information (specifically the expiration date) and am still getting messages that I'm not updated???? On top of that when I follow the steps to contact Club Pogo/EA I keep getting the page that asks me what game I'm looking for information on... I'm stuck in some insane loop.

What should I do??

Message 5 of 24 (1,034 Views)

Re: Renewing subscription - Read me

★★ Novice

i want  to  subscribe to club pogo not stop

Message 6 of 24 (901 Views)

Re: Renewing subscription - Read me

★★ Novice

i want to join club pogo help

Message 7 of 24 (901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing that has been suggested has helped me. Is anyone concerned/willing/able to help me renew my subscription?

Message 8 of 24 (872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem.:womanmad:

Message 9 of 24 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything to renew my subscription and nothing works!  It keeps saying my credit card # is wrong!  It isn't!  I have been a member over 10 years and this is crazy!!!  Please help!!!

Message 10 of 24 (715 Views)