Renewal of my Pogo memberships with tokens and gems I had collectedly renewal was help up because I was ill and didn't;d send through in time with my payment's.

by REDFORD171717

Original Post

Renewal of my Pogo memberships with tokens and gems I had collectedly renewal was help up because I was ill and didn't;d send through in time with my payment's.

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Renewal of my Pogo memberships with tokens and gems I had collectedly renewal was help up because I was ill and didn't;d send through in time with my payment's.

★★★ Newbie

i have been in the hospital for the last 3 weeks. my subscription was due on jan.25 2013. i dont get any pay until feb. first. is there any way i can pay it then and still keep my account open?

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: Renewal of my Pogo memberships with tokens and gems I had collectedly renewal was help up because I was ill and didn't;d send through in time with my payment's.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

There is unfortunately no way to keep an account open at Club Pogo level beyond the subscription date without payment.

Your account would revert to free-to-play status, with ads, limited availablility of games etc, but on renewal you will still have all your tokens, gems and any purchased games etc.

Hope this explains the situation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 3 (173 Views)