[Redirected] Java

by zoe0208

Original Post

[Redirected] Java

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been playing games on Pogo for several months now.  Suddenly it wants me to download new java.  I have java already - DO NOT want new version - why can't I keep playing games with java version I have?  If I can no longer play games on pogo with the version of java I have then I guess I will look for another game website.  BY THE WAY - "ALICE" PRODUCT I CHOSE JUST SO I COULD POST MY QUESTION AS THERE IS NO MENTION OF POGO OR JAVA ON THE PRODUCT LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: [Redirected] Java

Community Manager (retired)

Hello zoe0208,

Please see our main discussion thread on this topic: Java Security Issue

We have also added instructions there on how to install Java 6_38 which is not affected.

We have tried the same troubleshooting steps to make sure this solution works and we can load Pogo games (with Mozilla Firefox for instance.)

This suggestion should work for you as well so please try again and restart your computer.

For readability reasons in the Forum, we are redirecting all threads to our main discussion where you can also post and ask any questions you may have:  Java Security Issue

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (88 Views)