Re: GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING

by Suzq04

Original Post

[Redirected] GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

HAVING THIS ISSUE FOR 2 WEEKS NOW ON ANY GAME I TRY TO PLAY.  CASES OPENED, NO RESOLUTION.  CANCELED UPCOMING RENEWAL FOR MEMBERSHIP.  VERY DISAPPOINTED IN CLUB POGO.

Message 1 of 7 (323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Help,  I can't play turbo 21 or world class solitare 

Message 2 of 7 (291 Views)

★ Novice

Message 3 of 7 (286 Views)

★★★ Novice

two games not working word search and spooky slots

Message 4 of 7 (280 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes what is going on? almost all my games are not loading....GEEZ

Message 5 of 7 (271 Views)

★ Novice

Scrabble game loads but there is not a full scrabble game-bottom missing with letters to play and right side is missing.  There is a bar on the bottome of the game screen that was never there before.  This happens on my laptop.HP laptop window 8- the computer that I am emailing you from.  I have not been able to play the game for a week.  Need assistance.

Message 6 of 7 (250 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We are gathering information for the Pogo Studio from players with the issue where the right-hand side (chat area) and bottom area of the game display is chopped off in the pop-up window. 

Please take a look at this post requesting information from players affected. Try the screen resolution suggestion and if that does not work, please provide the information requested to help the team with their investigations:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Information-request-Game-board-chat-and-bottom-area-of-display/m-p/365...

To keep all the information in one place I'll go ahead and redirect this post. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 7 of 7 (228 Views)