RIP OFF

by billjune8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

RIP OFF

★★★ Newbie

Playing tri peaks for 2000 extra points for 5 in a row wins. I completed 4 in a row, with the last one being the golden chest at the end. My 5th would be 1st at the beginning. Which I had won! but know says I have 1 out of 5. This is UNACCEPTABLE since I accomplished what it said !!! 5 IN A ROW !!!  If I quit being a member, you sure aren't going to pay me the % of non usage back. But you can surely bet I won't have this aggravation after my subscription is not renewed. TIRED OF ALL THE POOR EA JOKES !!! Last laugh is on you !!! Loss of my revenue !!!

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: RIP OFF

Champion (Retired)

@billjune8    The golden chest is the end of the line thus, it's the reset point. Your streak has to be achieved before the final hand of the game when the round will end.  If you haven't already been successful to win 5 hands in a row by this stage, your particular challenge will reset in order to prepare for your next round.

One strategy of playing is to just leave the game when it looks as if you're losing  & then re-enter. Don't click on "New Game".  This way you won't lose your progress & it should make it easier to achieve success to win.  Good luck with your badge.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (418 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@billjune8    The golden chest is the end of the line thus, it's the reset point. Your streak has to be achieved before the final hand of the game when the round will end.  If you haven't already been successful to win 5 hands in a row by this stage, your particular challenge will reset in order to prepare for your next round.

One strategy of playing is to just leave the game when it looks as if you're losing  & then re-enter. Don't click on "New Game".  This way you won't lose your progress & it should make it easier to achieve success to win.  Good luck with your badge.

Message 2 of 4 (419 Views)

★★ Novice

That is a typical response from EA ! Just like monopoly, and scrabble being no longer on Pogo ! What a ripoff !!! Going back to Hasbro. Why doesn't EA give all games to Hasbro ? This site is nothing more than a ripoff of the customers ! What are the perks ? Tokens?, good for nothing but dressing up a 2D doll. Can't even gamble them for a meager $25 prize. Many acquaintances that I know have NEVER won, or their acquaintances  have won, any of the cash prizes !!! What next??? An increase in * membership fees ? If I cancel my subscription today, would you give a % refund of the membership fee ? I think NOT !!! All American $$$ is to important to greedy corporates !!! Oct. is my renewal, and guaranteed it will NOT be !!! Bad publicity for EA you can BET on it !!!

Message 3 of 4 (262 Views)

Community Manager

@billjune8 If you have feedback then we are happy to take it on board but it needs to be constructive. A rant like the one you posted is not acceptable as it brings nothing to the forums and is enough to get a thread locked. 

In future please post in a less aggressive and more constructive manner. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (235 Views)