Quinn's Aquarium

by Flamesofice6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quinn's Aquarium

★ Novice

Regarding Quinns Aquarium for the Wednesday badge, I currently have 47 out of the 70, I have been playing this game for hours with no other win in sight, my husband also tried playing for me to see if he could win one game for me but he also ended up playing for hours with no win. What the hell is going on with this game, its the worst game ever, I can't tell you how much it pisses me off.why is'nt this one of the game that is updated????

Message 1 of 4 (794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quinn's Aquarium

★ Expert

If you are playing the game Quinn's Aquarium without the use of power ups, chances are you will have difficulty completing a game.  It seems that it was developed  to be difficult to complete, and power ups were built into the game to help players finish it.  Quinn's Aquarium requires the use of power ups fairly often to complete the games.  The power up "Shuffle" really does help make it easier to win the game by giving many more tiles that can be matched and making it easier to reach the blue shell tiles to match them.  For those who really do not want to buy power ups to help win the games as a rule, I would pass on this game. If you don't mind paying for power ups, then this game is easier to win.  

I created a post at Answers HQ to provide some suggestions or tips to help do better in the game, which hopefully will result in using fewer power ups for other players. The link is below.  However, many times the game will require one or even a few shuffle power ups to complete the game.  Understandably many players dislike this fact, but unless the game is modified in the future, that is the way this game is for now.  

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Quinn-s-Aquarium-ways-to-win-using-fewer-power-ups/m-p/7892054#M18691...

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (766 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

If you are playing the game Quinn's Aquarium without the use of power ups, chances are you will have difficulty completing a game.  It seems that it was developed  to be difficult to complete, and power ups were built into the game to help players finish it.  Quinn's Aquarium requires the use of power ups fairly often to complete the games.  The power up "Shuffle" really does help make it easier to win the game by giving many more tiles that can be matched and making it easier to reach the blue shell tiles to match them.  For those who really do not want to buy power ups to help win the games as a rule, I would pass on this game. If you don't mind paying for power ups, then this game is easier to win.  

I created a post at Answers HQ to provide some suggestions or tips to help do better in the game, which hopefully will result in using fewer power ups for other players. The link is below.  However, many times the game will require one or even a few shuffle power ups to complete the game.  Understandably many players dislike this fact, but unless the game is modified in the future, that is the way this game is for now.  

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Quinn-s-Aquarium-ways-to-win-using-fewer-power-ups/m-p/7892054#M18691...

Message 2 of 4 (767 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Totally agree about Quinns. Virtually impossible to complete most of the games without power ups, which I refuse to pay out for, so I just keep plodding on. Have had to pass on a few badges which i hate. I used to take pride finishing albums, but rarely manage to these days. Has to be said a LOT of the new games need more power ups to complete badges. Not fair.

Message 3 of 4 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Flamesofice6 I can't even get through one game without it freezing up and knocking me out of the game, happens every time. Useless game, and the only pogo game I've found so far that does this.
Message 4 of 4 (508 Views)