Quinn's Aquarium game freezing, and losing powerups and gems.

by teachmca

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quinn's Aquarium game freezing, and losing powerups and gems.

★★★ Newbie

Quinn's Aquarium.  I've regrettably purchased the powerup for extra spaces, and have had about 10 games freeze, so I couldn't restart them.  I've lost so many times, it's very frustrating, especially when I'm using gems to purchase, and lose the powerup.  Having to pay, then losing, is NOT fun.  I pay for the annual subscription, and shouldn't have to pay more for gems, then have the game freeze, which loses the gems and powerup.  

Message 1 of 12 (3,730 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quinn's Aquarium game freezing, and losing powerups and gems.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @NMdallas,

Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thre...

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (3,616 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

The same thing you described has happened to me TWICE in the last hour. I love the game, but not when it cost me gem money and still lose.

I hope you get a response from Pogo. Good luck with that.........peggysue821109 on Pogo.

Message 2 of 12 (3,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have bought extra spaces three times, the game locks up and I lose my spaces.  I paid $40.00 for more gems in order to get badges but I lost them due to the game locking up.  I don't think this is fair to loyal players.

Message 3 of 12 (3,655 Views)

Hello @NMdallas,

Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thre...

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 12 (3,617 Views)

★ Novice

I am having a similar problem.  I started day of playing with clearing browser to prevent having problems as i have had them in the past. But the 2 games I played today the game froze. Both times I purchased  extra slots which cost gems.  Because the game froze I lost those gems and really don't know how  to get help with that. It is bothering me more this time with this problem because I am losing something I had to pay for and can't finish the game.  Chatted for help and told to post here.  

Message 5 of 12 (3,575 Views)

Hey there, @tco1996A.

I'm sorry to hear you're freezing. That's no fun. Have you tried the HTML5 troubleshooting listed above?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 6 of 12 (3,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues * everyone else. Game freezes and loose power ups I have lost 10 extra space and just bought ten more and the same thing happened again. Went to your fix but Quinns Aquarium is the only game I am having issues with, the others run fine.

Message 7 of 12 (3,446 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai THIS was an issue with the OLD system, and IS STILL freezing with the new HD version. EVERY time I use power ups, it freezes ON THE LAST MOVE and won't let me complete the game!! GRRR I have lost COUNTLESS power ups!! Waxmoon "Deb"
Message 8 of 12 (3,404 Views)

Hey there, @waxmoondeb and @oreillyman18046.

Fortunately, Quinn's Aquarium was built as HTML5 / HD from the get-go, so the troubleshooting remains the same as when the game initially released. Standard smile

Did you both try the HTML5 troubleshooting linked above yet to see if it improves gameplay for you?

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 12 (3,387 Views)

Hey there, @waxmoondeb and @oreillyman18046. I'm just checking in.

Are you still having difficulty with Quinn's Aquarium? Have you had a chance to try the troubleshooting yet?

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 12 (3,371 Views)