Poppit Party - Error Activating Challenge...

by Batmt_

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poppit Party - Error Activating Challenge...

★★★ Newbie

When I try to activate the Poppit Party challenge, it says, "Error Activating Challenge"; this as close as I can get to this week's challenge; anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 5 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Poppit Party - Error Activating Challenge...

★★★★★ Expert

@Batmt_

Check the Pogo News and that maybe the answer.

http://news.pogo.com/attention-game-loading-issues-2/

you need to be signed into your Pogo account to view that link from here.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (561 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@Batmt_

Check the Pogo News and that maybe the answer.

http://news.pogo.com/attention-game-loading-issues-2/

you need to be signed into your Pogo account to view that link from here.

Message 2 of 5 (562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

on my gifts it always states challenge can not be activated at this time, need help

Message 3 of 5 (243 Views)

Community Manager

@BOBBIAR1 Sorry to hear that you are having issues. Are they still ongoing?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was trying to complete the Thanksgiving Challenge. When I was doing Sudoku I realized that with my vision 50% cataracts in both eyes that I was having trouble and

I went to go to another Gift it kept saying Error Activating Challenge. I was able to complete 2 challenges and was going to try to do one of the other challenges and they again did the same thing Unable to activate Challenge at this time and I believe it said try later. I finally was able to get Trizzle Challenge and I wanted to check another challenge to see which one I could do faster. When the same message came up on the other challenges I went bace to Trizzle and then I thought for sure that I activated it and it showed up in my home page as a Challenge so I spent over 75 gems to complete at least 3 challenges and I would get the badge. I really liked it because it had a horse in It. When I went to take a break and went to POGO's home page it showed that I didn't have any thing accomplished. So I spent all that time and gems for nothing. I am very angry. It isn't fair that the games kept saying try later or something like that. Thank You and I hope you can help me!!!!! nascarnut1724656

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)