Pogo contact phone number

by mert438

Original Post

Pogo contact phone number

★ Newbie

I would like to purchase a membership for a friend via cash - bank debit.  I want to do it by way of phone. I did this before, but I cannot see info on how to do it again. What I need is the customer service phone number.

Thank you

Mert 438

Message 1 of 4 (1,233 Views)

Re: Pogo contact phone number

★ Novice

Sorry to say, but good luck on getting hold of one.  :>(

Message 2 of 4 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when you need pogo, where are you??? Want to buy a subscription for a pogo friend...I would like to do it by telephone...can you help...never had this much trouble before when I did this...PLEASE help. Thx. contij279

Message 3 of 4 (1,127 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to buy a gift subscription over the phone, but you can buy one online via the Origin store. 

The following Help Centre article explains exactly how to do this:

https://help.ea.com/article/new-how-to-buy-gift-a-club-pogo-subscription-at-origin-store

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 4 (1,123 Views)