Pogo Issues

by jerseydevil69us

Original Post

Re: No Credit playing Trizzle

EA Staff

@nativeindian5fy Do you get credit if you play multiple games with smaller scores? 

Message 10 of 179 (514 Views)

missing badges

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had 3010 badges this morning, and then I finished my second Wednesday badge, now this afternoon it shows I only have 2484, I should have 3011.

Message 11 of 179 (902 Views)

any on know how to contract club pogo? Thanks

★★★★ Novice

Been trying all day ,have gone thur  all the  links and where you ask for a call back you can not click on it .Thank a lot 

Message 12 of 179 (612 Views)

Re: any on know how to contract club pogo? Thanks

★★★ Newbie

I paid for a membership and can not down load games!! Why NOT!!!

Message 13 of 179 (590 Views)

Community Manager

@krissyann48258@memaw33597 Thanks for letting us know the difficulties you are having, could you please provide me a little more information as to what the issue is and what games you are having it with so that I can investigate. 

Darko.png
Message 14 of 179 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can not down load any game but I usually play mahong safari!!!! I played pogo games for free for 6 years and that stopped. So I thought I'll get a membership then I can play whatever I want but  the games will not down load. I will not renew my membership!!!!!

[Do not post in all CAPS. There is no need to SHOUT - CM]

Message 15 of 179 (544 Views)

Badge wont activate

★★★ Newbie

I have one more badge to finish in the Cookie Connect marathon.  It is over tonight.  It will not activate.  I get a message that says Sorry for the inconvience this badge can't be activated at this time.  Now I will not be able to finish in time for the special award for finishing by tonight

Message 16 of 179 (529 Views)

Community Manager

@rapidkrissy308 Have you installed the Pogo Game Manager Client?

Darko.png
Message 17 of 179 (515 Views)

Re: Badge wont activate

Community Manager

@shortlynn1972 Are you still having issues with activating the badge?

Darko.png
Message 18 of 179 (519 Views)

Re: Badge wont activate

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I can't activate any of the gift badges.  I have tried Explorer Chrome and Firefox just to be sure

Message 19 of 179 (510 Views)