Pogo Games not loading

by Loricorvette

Original Post

Re: Pogo Games not loading

Hero (Retired)

@WiscPackerBacker   Are you talking about the secuity pop ups?

click Why did I get a Java Security Warning Pop-up on my Pogo game?

click Information on New Java Security Pop-Up - Pogo News

You can safely choose to not block pogo games, it will not harm your machine. Oracle is due to release an update in June, I hope that with the update, it will resolve the issue.

Message 21 of 27 (239 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem, but mine has been going on since  last year. I can usually only play one daily game and one weekly badge game. I have tried everything I have read and nothing seems to work. It just sits there and spins telling me it is loading. If I can't get this fixed I am canceling my subscription to Pogo I hate to do so but if I can't play the games I want to play then I am just wasting my money. Illness is the only reason I have not done anything before now. My computer info is below. Please help. Thanks

Browser = Google Chrome 27.0.1453.94
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = null
Resolution = 1067 x 600
OS = Windows 7
Flash version = 11.7.700
Java Versions installed = 1.7.0_21

Message 22 of 27 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on Chrome also and have done EVERYTHING short of ripping my computer apart piece by piece to get Pogo to work. I am so frustrated. This has been going on for almost a WEEK!!! I have Windows 7 so I don't know what the problem is. I am definitely asking for a credit for the time I haven't been able to play!

I want my Pogo back Frown

Message 23 of 27 (230 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@eja1959 wrote:

I am having the same problem, but mine has been going on since  last year. I can usually only play one daily game and one weekly badge game. I have tried everything I have read and nothing seems to work. It just sits there and spins telling me it is loading. If I can't get this fixed I am canceling my subscription to Pogo I hate to do so but if I can't play the games I want to play then I am just wasting my money. Illness is the only reason I have not done anything before now. My computer info is below. Please help. Thanks

Browser = Google Chrome 27.0.1453.94
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = null
Resolution = 1067 x 600
OS = Windows 7
Flash version = 11.7.700
Java Versions installed = 1.7.0_21

Your Flash and Java versions are up to date.

I guess this is due to the Java Plugin in your browser. 

This can be quickly resolved.

1/ CLICK HERE

2/ Install the Plugin or just allow Java

Details available here.

Message 24 of 27 (229 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@happydancer29 wrote:

I am on Chrome also and have done EVERYTHING short of ripping my computer apart piece by piece to get Pogo to work. I am so frustrated. This has been going on for almost a WEEK!!! I have Windows 7 so I don't know what the problem is. I am definitely asking for a credit for the time I haven't been able to play!

I want my Pogo back Frown

We would need more details about the issue.

Are you experiencing an issue when loading games (Java, Flash or both? If you don't know just provide a short list of the games you can't load.)

Is there an error message? Can you provide your system info?

You can also try the solution above. This might be also maybe due to the plugin.

Message 25 of 27 (227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here. Did all that. Still says "game loading..." but after 1 minute, get an oops! Game didn't load. Download Java...

Message 26 of 27 (201 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Ijw2plA2 wrote:

same here. Did all that. Still says "game loading..." but after 1 minute, get an oops! Game didn't load. Download Java...

Follow the instructions in the post directly above yours and the community here can try to help!

Standard smile

Message 27 of 27 (199 Views)