Re: Pogo Games not loading

by Loricorvette

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@loricorvette wrote:

how do I roll back it IE 9.  I do have 10.

This link should explain how: 

If you want to use IE, then, see this article, perhaps it will help you

Dealing with Internet Explorer 10 | HelpLine | a Chron.com blog

I'm on Firefox at the moment and not having any issues with Flash or Java Games...

I use Chrome on my computer with Windows 8... try one of those if you prefer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As far as the global settings, if it  just sitting there loading, it's probably in need of clearing... after you get the browser changed, go back & clear it Standard smile Def. won't hurt to redo that! Good Luck!

Standard smile

Message 11 of 27 (505 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I already tried that.  guess I will give chrome a try.  thank you.

Message 12 of 27 (495 Views)

Hero (Retired)

yvw! I have no idea what they did during maintenance, but IE10 isn't going to work lol, however, like I said, I avoid IE 10 like the plague anyway, it's full of problems... period...nevermind pogo, just full of problems everywhere lol!...

I like Chrome & Firefox!

Good Luck!

Message 13 of 27 (493 Views)

★★★ Novice

I downloaded chrome and guess what POGO is working.  What the hell did Microsoft do to IE10??? Thank you very much for your help!!!

Message 14 of 27 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help me get my games to open

Message 15 of 27 (488 Views)

★ Expert

Loricorvette, many people don't like IE10 on Win7 & are switching. Microsoft is preparing to launch

a Beta test for Internet Explorer 11 this summer. Windows 9 reportedly arrives in November 2014

so we still have a little while before more major changes.

Whenever you have Pogo problems, the first thing is to try playing with a different browser. Cleared

caches & files, etc. are also a big help. I'm glad you're able to play again!  MLadyD7 will be happy for you too!    Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 16 of 27 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

*** I've just found out that there are some issues trying to load Flash-based games while using
Internet Explorer 10. Roll back to IE9 or use a different browser if possible & then try playing.***

I hope this helps. If not, please post back with details of the problem & your specific system

information which can be found through this:   http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

Good luck!

Message 17 of 27 (484 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you.  Yep just took NOT usine IE10.  Chrome is working great.  thanks again for everyones help!!!

Message 18 of 27 (483 Views)

★ Expert

You're very welcome! Please award some XP points to MLadyD7 if you found her

suggestions helpful to you. Thank you for your time!  Happy gaming!

Message 19 of 27 (481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Problems loading Pogo games might be related to certifications. I went to Firefox (So I can play... I guess the problems loading is an IE10 problem!) , and had to reload java onto my computer. after doing that, I checked IE10 again and got a warning about certain certification might allow others to access your computer and get to your data. It gave you a choice to block or not block. I just closed the window, without making a choice. The games still don't load, and the block/unblock choice has not reappeared. IT needs to find out what is causing the certification errors. Perhaps then the games will load. Given the choice to allow others to get to the data on my computer or play games, I will pick security every time!!

Message 20 of 27 (446 Views)