Re: Pogo Account Recovery

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo Account Recovery

★★★ Newbie

I am having issues with recovering my Pogo account. I'm not receiving the emails to reset my password. I'm also not sure my account is active. I do know I'm still paying for my account.

Message 1 of 9 (1,912 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@mouthiemanda2015

I've moved your post from the Battlefield 4 forums to the Pogo Forums

The only way to recover access to an account (without having access to the email box) is to contact a Game Advisor here: Contact Us page

Note:, when you speak to a Game Advisor for this issue, you will be asked a number of questions to assure account ownership.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,877 Views)

All Replies

Recovering Account

★★★ Newbie

I had to change my password the last time I was on pogo. Now it won't let me sign in. How do I get access to the FORGOT MY PASSWORD if I'm not getting the emails to do so. I'm not sure of the email account associated with my POGO.

Message 2 of 9 (1,896 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mouthiemanda2015

I've moved your post from the Battlefield 4 forums to the Pogo Forums

The only way to recover access to an account (without having access to the email box) is to contact a Game Advisor here: Contact Us page

Note:, when you speak to a Game Advisor for this issue, you will be asked a number of questions to assure account ownership.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ

Message 3 of 9 (1,878 Views)

Re: Recovering Account

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem....they don't have anyone to talk to for help.  I finally got into an old acct. but still can't access the account I wanted to

Message 4 of 9 (1,714 Views)

Re: Recovering Account

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@paperdoll47While there is no phone number offered to contact for help at the Pogo website, it is possible to contact an EA representative for help to talk through online chat or phone call back.

Try the following steps to talk to an EA advisor about your other account you cannot log into.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click "Contact Us"
3. Select Pogo from the game list (or type Pogo in the white box)
4. Select PC or Mac or other platform
5. Select Topic "Manage my account"
6. Select Issue "Can't log in"
7. Click "Select contact option" (blue button at bottom of the page)
8. Type in a brief description in white box entitled "Subject"
9. Click on the blue "Chat Now" button and wait for an EA Advisor to start the conversation.

10. If you receive the screen for a phone call back instead of online chat, type in your name, country, subject to discuss and your phone number
11. Then click on the blue "Request Call" button at the bottom of the screen and wait for an EA advisor to call you by phone.

Message 5 of 9 (1,704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't recover my pogo account when I put in my account coolray349 info I get coolray943 account. Been trying to take care of this for 3 days soon I will cancel my account! My email is [email address removed]

Try to get in my account screen name Coolray349 but coolray 943 keeps coming I'm getting tired of trying to get help from pogo and if this can't fixed I will close my account

[CM Edit - Merged back to back posts together. Please refrain from multiple posts in a row. Don't forget you can always add more to your previous post by selecting Edit from the right-side menu on the post. Thanks!]

Message 6 of 9 (1,426 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @coolray943.

If you're having some trouble getting access to your main Pogo account, please reach out to EA Help and they'll be happy to help. There's some great steps in the post right above yours.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,378 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Delete the cache of your system then try to recover it or use Incognito mode. 

After that follow the [removed third-party link]

● Firstly you need to open a web browser and open the official website of the pogo games.

● Now you will see a sign-in option in the website home page, if you remember the old password then enter it, if not click on the forgot password option.

● Now you will be asked to enter your name or user name and click on the forget password button.

● An email with a password reset link would be sent on your registered e-mail id, click on the password reset link and you will be asked to enter a strong new password for future use.

(note: Do not do Pogo account Recovery, Pogo Password Reset, Pogo forget Password and Recover Pogo Account again and again).

Message 8 of 9 (1,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, everyone.

As this thread is several years old, I'm going to go ahead and close it out. Please refrain from necroposting old threads.

If you're experiencing the same issue, please create a new thread and we'll be happy to take a look.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,163 Views)