Peggle Slot Extreme Fever Credit

by Bubbyboo16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Peggle Slot Extreme Fever Credit

★★★ Newbie

I was playing Peggle Slots this morn & was up to 185,000 in coin winnings on an extreme fever with 3 spins left & my game just froze up...i waited on the pg for 10mins hoping it would unfreeze, refresh, or continue w/o any luck...so i refreshed myself & of course I got no credit of any of my winnings.  Also, while I am in here, I still have not rec'd the special badge for completing the Halloween Marathon....pogo name: bubbyboo16  I would like my coin winnings credited & my Halloween Marathon Badge please. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Peggle Slot Extreme Fever Credit

Community Manager

@Bubbyboo16 Sorry to hear that you are having issues. As the game is Flash-based I would suggest ensuring that your flash is up to date. Please find a number of guides for updating Flash and fixing issues such as Flash freezing here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/List-of-Solutions-amp-Workarounds/m-p/4456589#M128620

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Bubbyboo16 Sorry to hear that you are having issues. As the game is Flash-based I would suggest ensuring that your flash is up to date. Please find a number of guides for updating Flash and fixing issues such as Flash freezing here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/List-of-Solutions-amp-Workarounds/m-p/4456589#M128620

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

★★ Novice
I was in Peggle in the lock spins and had won 456,000 and still spinning I also had 12 spins left once the lock would appear and my session said timed out and I did not get any of the tokens I had won at that point the Lock Load had spun 50 plus times I want my credit for what tokens I had won It is frustrating to say the least when you lose the coins but when you are lucky enough to win some then pogo times out Feeling very aggravate with Pogo
Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)