Not able to buy Gems!

by cripskid2

Original Post

Not able to buy Gems!

★ Novice

I have tried 6 different times to buy GEMS - I sign in, get as far as the PayPal screen, make my choice of using my PayPal balance to pay, click on the EA "Agree and Continue" and it goes to a white screen with a moving circle and then changes color and does NOTHING!  Getting very frustrated!  Does Pogo not like my money????  cripskid2

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: Not able to buy Gems!

Community Manager

@cripskid2 Sorry to hear about the issues you are having, for the issue you are facing I would recommend that you contact our live support at help.ea.com who will be able to help you get back into your account. 

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'
Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat
Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

Re: Not able to buy Gems!

★★★★ Apprentice

I've had the same issue for over a year now, and STILL have received no satisfaction.  STILL can't buy gems.  Tried to follow the help link you provided the newbie but all I got was a totally white screen - didn't even get the never-ending circle - just white.  Tried opening tumble tiles, pogo sudoku, mahjong escape and got nothing but a whole lotta nuttin.  Poppit was the ONLY game to open so far this morning.  Very frustrating and although game playing is really a waste of time, waiting for a download to open a game that never happens, is an even bigger waste of time.

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)