Missing Badges??? Pogo acting like you are new??? PLEASE READ...

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Missing Badges??? Pogo acting like you are new??? PLEASE READ...

[ Edited ]

The first thing I would like to state is, I do NOT work for EA/POGO. I am a player just like you!!!

I thought I would write this because I see a lot people going through this right now.

Lost ALL badges!!!!! This happened to me earlier this morning as well...now all my badges are back and challenges!

POGO is acting like I am a new player....Are you seeing all the little bubble windows on your screen explaining what pogo is? This also happened to me this morning....but again everything is back to normal...

SO, I would venture out to guess that this IS a tempory issue and pogo is working on it...

Check your accounts again and see if it is back as normal...what I did to make sure I was going to see pogo fresh was, I cleaned my history and my java cache. ( I an not saying that history and java cache is causing this! I am saying that I did not want my computer to read old files that MIGHT interfere with what is really being seen!)

With going through this myself, I am sure that pogo is working on the issue! Hang in there!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 1 (87 Views)