Re: Mahjong HD Games

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Mahjong HD Games

★★★ Novice

HD versions of the Mahjong games are not fun. Garden and Safari used to be my favorites but no more. And any mention of not renewing because you don't like the updates gets your posts deleted on the POGO  forums.

Message 1 of 5 (434 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @DecemberMorning.

I apologize for any negative experience you may have had on the Pogo Forums.

Regarding your feedback, could you please share what makes the HD versions less fun? Are you experiencing technical issues when you play? 

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 5 (392 Views)

★★★ Novice

The graphics on Mahjong Safari seem cartoonish as do the tile sets on Mahjong Garden. The tile sets on MG are also hard for some players to see even on full screen setting. I am in no way bashing all HD games ... I understand why they had to be upgraded with the impending retirement of flash. Word Whomp and Rainy Day Spider Solitaire,  as well as Scrabble, are well done. But Mahjong Garden, IMO because of the tile sets, is not an improvement at all and, if possible, should be reworked.

@EA_Arrenai wrote:

Hey there, @DecemberMorning.

I apologize for any negative experience you may have had on the Pogo Forums.

Regarding your feedback, could you please share what makes the HD versions less fun? Are you experiencing technical issues when you play? 

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 3 of 5 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i don't like the new tiles or the game anymore, doesn't seem to play like it used to and i'm not getting any score or spins. are you not doing spins anymore?  probably won't renew pogo doesn't solve issues let alone address them, don't see any good reason to keep paying, don't like the HD games at all!! 

Message 4 of 5 (363 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you for the feedback, @DecemberMorning and @modesty511. I'll pass it along to the team. We really appreciate feedback from our players who play these games.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)