Lottso and lottso express badges

by amaricah

Original Post

Lottso and lottso express badges

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I have tried several times to earn the "  Winning Smile Badge   " badge  playing Lottso Express. I am never credited with achieving the 5th rank, although I have done this enough times to earn the badge. Why will this game not credit me?

Recently I cancelled my account because of this issue,

AND BECAUSE It is too difficult to contact anyone who can answer my questions. 

MaryCannon Apodaca    User Name Amaricah 

Message 3 of 19 (2,085 Views)

Re: No credit for game played

Community Manager

I moved this thread to the Pogo board.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 19 (1,987 Views)

How do I get a Super Lottso card to play in Lottso Express? I have completed 2 badges and have yet to see even ONE Super Lottso Card.

★★ Novice

Message 1 of 19 (1,997 Views)

Re: How do I get a Super Lottso card to play in Lottso Express? I have completed 2 badges and have yet to see even ONE Super Lottso Card.

★★★★ Novice

You have to get 3 of the lottso cards on the same side and complete them at the same time.

Message 2 of 19 (1,992 Views)

Pogo's Lottso Express

★ Newbie

I've played this game several times and haven't gotten the badges in lottso and lottso express too. Been playing several times and never shows I won the badges.

Message 5 of 19 (1,989 Views)

Re: Pogo's Lottso Express

★★★★★ Novice

Have you activated the badges and met the requirements?

Message 8 of 19 (1,984 Views)

lottso and lottso express mix and match badges

★ Newbie

I've played those games several times and haven't gotten the badges for lottso express it said to reach the 5th goal 5 times and I did and got nothing u can see my progress on the ranks in each game. Been trying several times getting the badges and nothing.. so what is wrong with pogo not giving me my badges??

Message 6 of 19 (1,984 Views)

Re: lottso and lottso express mix and match badges

★★★★★ Novice

Have you activated the badge?  Reaching the 5th goal actually means completing the 5th goal. getting 11,000 points or higher.  That's for Lottso Express.

What Lottso badge are you having a problem with?

Message 7 of 19 (1,982 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

Please note that we are merging here all the questions regarding lottso and lottso express mix and match badges.

Do not hesitate to post here if you have a question or if you want to provide an answer about this topic.

Thank you.

Message 9 of 19 (1,970 Views)

★ Apprentice

same here I reached the 5th goal 2 times so far & no credit given. What's up!

Message 10 of 19 (1,576 Views)