Live Chat option for Pogo customer support

by mustangsally9019

Original Post

Re: Live Chat option for Pogo customer support

Champion (Retired)

@mustangsally9019 wrote:

I would like to know why dedicated pogo players like myself, can't talk to a live customer service representative when we have concerns

About billing?   Also, why does it take billing so long to post a debit to the account?  How mant days does it take to clear from the account?

Billing by default usually takes about 3 working days, unless on a weekend. Then it will be by Tuesday at the latest.

"I would like to know why dedicated pogo players like myself, can't talk to a live customer service representative when we have concerns

About billing?" - You are provided with an option to Email EA support, here >> https://help.ea.com/contact-us. 

Type in pogo, it will drop down Pogo for you, select billing/purchasing, the option to send EA an email will then be available for you. If no representative is free to talk, the Chat, Call back option will be grayed out.

Hope that answered some of your questions

Message 11 of 40 (6,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THERE ARE NO LIVE CHATS OPTIONS HERE.

Message 12 of 40 (6,554 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I replied to the above address to ask about pogo and the server is no longer available. That was a good suggestion!

Message 13 of 40 (6,550 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why can't we get "Live Chat", any more?  My almost life is POGO an when I need help it's not there anymore , what's happened is ir hiding in a secret place?

Message 14 of 40 (6,552 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

Here are the details on the different contact methods provided for Free Pogo Members and Club Pogo Members.
Live chat is available for club Pogo members.

Please note that there is no phone support; for more details please visit this following link:

Note that you have to login with your Pogo Screen Name on the EA help center page to get the access to the Live Chat.

• Free Pogo Members
    E-mail Support: Account/Registration or Billing/Purchasing issues only
    No Live Chat or Phone Support for any issues
  • Club Pogo Members
    E-mail Support: Account/Registration, Billing/Payment, Technical, Abuse, and other issues
    Live Chat: Billing/Payment, Account, Technical, Abuse, and other issues
    No Phone Support for any issues

You can also find this information in the Pogo forums: "EA Support for Pogo."

Here is a video tuturial: "How To Create A Help Ticket And Contact Pogo.com"

Source: http://www.youtube.com/user/PogOopsnlineGames

Message 15 of 40 (7,732 Views)

how do i get more crossword cove puzzels i used them up.and have no more

★★★ Newbie

Message 16 of 40 (6,486 Views)

Re: getting pogo help

★★★ Newbie

i used up all my crossword cove puzzles how do i get more new ones

Message 17 of 40 (6,485 Views)

Billing

★ Newbie

How do I get in contact with POGO? I need to ask about payment arrangement I live in Canada and I don't have a credit card anymore.But I want to continue to pay my yearly payment to pogo and I have searched this website and have yet to find a phone number for the department.

if anyone can help me I sure would be indebted to them..tyvm:womanvery-happy:

Message 18 of 40 (6,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When trying toplay Mahjong Garden, it says I need Jave installed.  Jave has been installed since I started playing over 3 years ago.  What's going on???

@mustangsally9019 wrote:

I would like to know why dedicated pogo players like myself, can't talk to a live customer service representative when we have concerns

about billing?   Also, why does it take billing so long to post a debit to the account?  How mant days does it take to clear from the account?

@mustangsally9019 wrote:

about billing?   Also, why does it take billing so long to post a debit to the account?  How mant days does it take to clear from the account?

Message 19 of 40 (6,439 Views)

Pogo Gams

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone tell me how I can contact Pogo UK help centre other than on this forum or email as I have sent them 10 emails 2 months ago and havent recieved a reply yet?

Message 20 of 40 (6,421 Views)