Re: Jewel Acadamy won't l

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jewel Acadamy won't l

★★ Novice

Jewel Academy will not load.  I  have updated Firefox Mozilla, turned the hardware acceleration off, and checked my resolution which is set at 1024 x 768.  I am able to play every other HTML5 game Club Pogo offers but this one.  What else can I try?  I am not purchasing a new computer just to play this game!  I can play all the other games I've been gifted this week but this one, so now I am unable to be awarded the badge for successfully playing all eight of the gifted games.  If I continue to have problems with Pogo just because I don't have a brand new computer, I will drop my membership.

Carol A

Screen name Carol_2_heaven

Message 1 of 29 (1,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@sandqbvOydNp If your browser no longer supports your operating system then you can run into issues. It can be worth trying the HTML5 troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108#M158506

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 20 of 29 (1,387 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@sandqbvOydNp Have you been able to get the game working? If not, can you please try it in a different browser.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 29 (1,316 Views)

★★ Novice

No, I still cannot get Jewel Academy to open.  I can get it to where the screen shows Loading, and then it just stops there.  I cannot use Internet Explorer since the latest version is not supported on my computer.  Since I am not in a position to purchase a new computer I guess this means I cannot play this game.  Why do the other HTML games play for me?  Aren't they all the same?

Carol

Message 3 of 29 (1,307 Views)

Community Manager

@sandqbvOydNp What version of Windows are you running? 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 29 (1,293 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't remember how to look that up on my computer.

Message 5 of 29 (1,280 Views)

★★ Novice

Found it.  Windows Vista 2006

Message 6 of 29 (1,279 Views)

Community Manager

@sandqbvOydNp Sorry for the late reply, have you tried running the game in a different browser? It will tell us a little bit more about what the possible issue is.

Darko.png
Message 7 of 29 (1,214 Views)

★★ Novice

I switched to Mozilla Firefox when I could no longer play pogo games on Internet Explorer.   Google Chrome download page says "This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported."  So apparently I won't be playing any of the new HTML games on pogo until I can afford to purchase a new computer.  Frown  

Thanks for responding to my help needed messages.

Message 8 of 29 (1,195 Views)

Community Manager

@sandqbvOydNp You could try using FireFox to see if it works. 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 29 (1,188 Views)

★★ Novice

I am currently using Mozilla Firefox as my browser to play Pogo games.  All of the HTML games EXCEPT Jewel Academy load and play just fine.  What is the difference between them and Jewel Academy?

Message 10 of 29 (1,169 Views)