Re: Jet set solitaire

by HOCK9952

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jet set solitaire

★ Novice

playing jet set solitaire and can't seem to get 3 stars on a level to move on to next destination, been playing for weeks and can't get one 3 star..couldnt do challenge because can't get starts, read directions, what am i doing wrong?

Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@wendyduvall    The same thing happened to me with the bonus Winter World Tour that we were given in December. I was 18/20 for a long time before I finally reached 19/20. I played for hours & hours on end, pretty well daily, & do you think I could get that extra 1 star?  LOL   NOPE! 

The Winter World Tour was a limited-time tour, thus has now ended (January 18th) & despite all my valiant efforts, I sadly was still stuck at 19/20.

My only suggestion is to keep playing if you're able whenever you can. Then 1 time, hopefully, magically, you'll achieve success.  Sometimes I think I only surpass some obstinate levels because Pogo feels sorry for me & gives me a "pity pass".  LOL

You can still do challenges, however, you'll have to use other destinations instead that you've previously played.  Many of us feel your pain & frustration & helplessness.  One day, you'll beat Pogo!  Yeah!  Good luck!    Fingers crossed

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (94 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@wendyduvall    The same thing happened to me with the bonus Winter World Tour that we were given in December. I was 18/20 for a long time before I finally reached 19/20. I played for hours & hours on end, pretty well daily, & do you think I could get that extra 1 star?  LOL   NOPE! 

The Winter World Tour was a limited-time tour, thus has now ended (January 18th) & despite all my valiant efforts, I sadly was still stuck at 19/20.

My only suggestion is to keep playing if you're able whenever you can. Then 1 time, hopefully, magically, you'll achieve success.  Sometimes I think I only surpass some obstinate levels because Pogo feels sorry for me & gives me a "pity pass".  LOL

You can still do challenges, however, you'll have to use other destinations instead that you've previously played.  Many of us feel your pain & frustration & helplessness.  One day, you'll beat Pogo!  Yeah!  Good luck!    Fingers crossed

Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)