In Endless loop trying to reinstate POGO account - Need Help

by abc182567900

Original Post

Re: Thank you for going through the steps and telling me what...

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

You are welcome but the real thanks goes to Arrenai since I believe she made this possible for you.  I'm happy to know you have your Pogo account back again! :eahigh_file: 

Message 21 of 36 (985 Views)

Re: Thank you for going through the steps and telling me what...

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @abc182567900.

That is great to hear! Thanks for getting back to us with an update. Have fun in Pogo!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 22 of 36 (945 Views)

Re: In Endless loop trying to reinstate POGO account - Need Help

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i cannot talk no more or i will not get back on ..was told to shut up 

[CM edit - Removed personal information - Please refrain from posting sensitive information as this is a publicly searchable forum]

Message 23 of 36 (910 Views)

Hey there, @lavernlaru.

If you called a direct number and they called themselves "app care digital", I'm afraid you didn't talk to EA or Pogo, but someone who may have been trying to scam you, as Pogo does not have a direct number to call for customer support. There's a lot of people who try to act like EA or Pogo to try to get additional money out of our players, and our customer support is only available through EA Help.

I would recommend reaching out to EA Help and one of our game advisors can look into the status of your account, to see what may be going on there. You can request a callback or a chat for live one on one support.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

If you would prefer to reach out on social media instead:

Arrenai Cat

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 24 of 36 (889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I did do that..And  they said '''sorry you paid the wrong people and HUNG UP IN MY EAR...

Message 25 of 36 (879 Views)

Hey there, @lavernlaru.

Do you have the case number for the conversation you had with EA Help? The case number will have been emailed to your registered email address when you requested the callback through the EA Help form. I'd like to look into the situation.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 26 of 36 (865 Views)

Hey there, @lavernlaru. I'm just checking in. 

Were you able to get the case number of the incident you told me about? I'd love to look into it for you.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 27 of 36 (815 Views)

★ Apprentice

yes ..actually i did and if you NEED to look at others having issue with EA on Facebook  ..there are so many upset ..just not fair they have done this After i paid  so i am going to leave this up to App and pray and pray... if it is meant to be i still have an account then so be it.  Sure hate to say goodbye after 21 yrs ..but i cannot stress over this i have heart disease and COPD.

I innocently play games and this is way too much drama to go thru to play a card game

•  

People who are looking for Pogo Games Technical Support Number can Call them at …

•  

App Care Digital Contact Us. Home / Contact Us. Send Your Query For Help. Your Name 

Message 28 of 36 (805 Views)

Hey there, @lavernlaru.

This is really worrisome. Frown As mentioned before, App Care Digital is not EA or Pogo. It appears they're trying to say they are Pogo in order to charge money or get account information from you.

Per the warning on the Pogo Help page:

pogo-help-safety.PNG

I strongly recommend reaching out to EA Help if you gave any of your account information to a third-party. This is for the safety of your account. If you did make any payment to a third-party that is not Pogo or EA, I recommend reaching out to your bank for assistance.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 29 of 36 (749 Views)

★ Apprentice

maybe you need to go to that site and scroll down to the bottom and on the right is ALL about Pogo.  Won't let me put the site here but it is app-care-digital ....put together and .com 

what is scary is if you look on face ''' and you see how EA are treating people as they are very upset and WHOM ever i was able to get hold of on phone 

said '''well , you paid the wrong ones and hung up in my ear???  Not professional at all

well .. they must of not been the right ones either 

this person,, whom ever ,. at digital .is keeping me in the loop, treating me like a person  and calling me and working very hard to try and get me back in;

Like i said on their SURVEY for Pogo they keep sending ..

.I am stomach sick. .I have not got out of bed for 3 days and the depression and stress 

of having the same ritual at 61  every freakin day is tearing me up inside. I actually feel , after 21 yrs i have loss a pet or something 

This is like mourning my whole 

family whom i loss in 2012  mom hubby and bother in 6 weeks.  This is devastating.  I cannot believe it when there was NO explanation NO email NO nothing 

I did nothing to get banned and resent the fact there is a drama''' game site who has this kind of power'' over a person

..I paid 39.99  for a yr on June 4th and was taken off June 14th?  Not fair..Not fair at all. No chance of getting money back as ohhh app has to be  '''someone''' as they knew the minute

i made a case on them in Paypal and was asked nicely to stop this..and was told to hang on 15 days. .yeah...now 15  

I have prayed and prayed Jesus would just find me some other peace of mind. I am actually too sick to leave apt and this was the fun Pogo had...I will find another but was not ready 

to say goodbye 

Message 30 of 36 (741 Views)