by tamtamiam63

Original Post

I wom a badge in golf soliteare abd it is notsnoing undger my bagdes

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (685 Views)

Re: I wom a badge in golf soliteare abd it is notsnoing undger my bagdes

Community Manager (retired)

@tamtamiam63 

Do you mean the 'Bogie the Ghost' badge? You won this on April 2nd, so well done!

You can see which badges you’ve won recently, by first clicking on the ‘Badges’ tab at the top of the home page. Then click on ‘My Collection’ and finally the link to ‘See all my earned badges’.

There’s occasionally a glitch where badges show as only part completed on the Home page, but don’t worry you have been awarded the badge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (678 Views)