How to win a third star on Jet Set Solitaire on first level last city

by CarlaJo923

Original Post

How to win a third star on Jet Set Solitaire on first level last city

★★★ Newbie

I have played numerous times and cannot get a third star on three of the cities.  I have 15/16 to get to the next level.  Is there a trick someone would share?

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Re: How to win a third star on Jet Set Solitaire on first level last city

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

grammarwhisper, If you are playing the Daily challenge, any city will be okay to win this challenge, so first chose San Francisco because it is the easiest place to win 3 stars on the games.  

Second, if you can afford to buy gems so you can use power ups at the games when they are available, I suggest using the "VIP ticket" power up.  It is a wild card that allows you to place any card on time of it to continue.  Also it might be a good idea to use the power ups early in the game to help you win the 3 stars, and you might have to use it more than once.  As you probably know, the chances of winning 3 stars becomes smaller as the game goes on longer.  

Third, because you have mentioned that you have 15/16 stars and trying to reach the next level, I will give you one more word of encouragement.   Keep trying and never give up.  Sometimes winning enough stars to move to the next level is tough.  The game gives some easier rounds occasionally, so you might eventually receive an "easy game" by luck if you try long enough.  If you are playing one of the cities at the very high levels, the difficulty goes up even more.  But the lower level cities are possible to score enough stars to move on if you keep trying. Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)