Original Post

Re: How do i update my Pogo billing?

★★★ Newbie

There is no place to enter credit card

Message 31 of 35 (244 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@GlCam 

1. Go to Pogo.com and log in with your Club Pogo screen name and password.
  2. Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand corner of the page. For verification purposes, you will be asked to enter your password once again.
  3. Click on the Billing & Subscription tab on the left.
  4. In the Other Resources section, select "Edit your payment information."
  5. Locate the card in question and select the "Edit" option next to the card. You can now update your card information such as your billing address or expiration date.
    • You can likewise choose the "Add a new credit card" option.

NOTE: On the back of your card (or occasionally on the front), there is a 3 or 4 digit code called a CVV or CVS number. This is a security code used to help protect you and your card from credit fraud. For your security you cannot update this number, so if it has changed, you will need to remove the card from your Club Pogo account, and then re-add it as a new card.

In some cases we may not be able to process your pre-paid debit card as the transaction may be rejected by your card issuer. Certain pre-paid card types restrict digital or online transactions. Please check with the card issuer or try another payment method.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 32 of 35 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please renew me for one year using the same credit card as last year.

Jan Drew [edit: email address removed]

AwesomeDufus770

Message 33 of 35 (225 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@awesomedufus770 

We cannot renew your subscription but a game advisor can help you if you need assistance.

You can also renew your subscription directly on Pogo.com.

• Select 'My Account'
  • Select 'Billing & Subscription'
  • Select an option such as 'Edit your payment information.'

Update billing info.jpg

Message 34 of 35 (216 Views)

fifa w ea access

★★★ Newbie

Kiedy Fifa w EA Access?

Message 35 of 35 (218 Views)