How do I change my weekly challenge choice?

by Susankerr5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I change my weekly challenge choice?

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 2 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I change my weekly challenge choice?

★ Pro

Go to "Badges" tab & then "Badge Central".  Scroll down to "Personal Badges" & find which badge

that you'll be changing. Below the badge picture, there's a link to "Select new badge".  Click there.

Choose your new weekly personal badge from the drop-down menu & click "Activate".

You'll get a pop-up that says "Do you want to activate the Challenge (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Badge)?"
Click on the radio button beside "De-activate a Challenge".  Your current badges will appear for de-activation.

Click on the radio button beside whichever badge that you want to de-activate & click "OK".

You should then get a pop-up window showing the changes for your new Personal Challenge. Close the window.

+++Note: De-activating a challenge will erase any progress you have made towards that challenge.+++

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do I change my weekly challenge choice?

★ Pro

Go to "Badges" tab & then "Badge Central".  Scroll down to "Personal Badges" & find which badge

that you'll be changing. Below the badge picture, there's a link to "Select new badge".  Click there.

Choose your new weekly personal badge from the drop-down menu & click "Activate".

You'll get a pop-up that says "Do you want to activate the Challenge (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Badge)?"
Click on the radio button beside "De-activate a Challenge".  Your current badges will appear for de-activation.

Click on the radio button beside whichever badge that you want to de-activate & click "OK".

You should then get a pop-up window showing the changes for your new Personal Challenge. Close the window.

+++Note: De-activating a challenge will erase any progress you have made towards that challenge.+++

Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)