How come I can't play cribbage?

by June27169

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How come I can't play cribbage?

★★ Newbie

I would like to play cribbage but it won't load for ,me what is up with that?

Message 1 of 5 (937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How come I can't play cribbage?

Hero (Retired)

Hi @June27169

Which browser are you using?  Cribbage is a Java based game and Chrome and Firefox no longer support Java.

At this time IE11 is the only browser supported by Pogo that plays Java based games.

There are a few unsupported * browsers that work also:
Firefox 52 ESR Click here for the download
Pale Moon Click here for the download

If you do decide to use either of the above linked browsers make sure to select the 32 bit version instead of the 64 bit version.  Also regardless of which browser you decide to use make sure to add and allow the Pogo game addresses below to your browsers Pop-up blocker exception list:

pogo.com

game3.pogo.com

pogospike-prod.pogo.com

* Unsupported means that although these browsers will work, they are not officially recommended and Pogo will not be able to do any troubleshooting for you if you have any problems playing games. 

Personal Note:  I've downloaded the Pale Moon browser and I really like it, it runs all of the games on Pogo and works a lot like Firefox.  I haven't tried the Firefox 52 ESR browser

Disclaimer:  I do not work for EA/Pogo, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Pale Moon, I'm simply providing feedback based on my own personal experience.

Please don't hesitate to reply back if you require additional assistance.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,039 Views)

All Replies

1)  You posted in Anthem, so I moved your post to Pogo, which I believe is the correct forum.

2)  Just saying it will not load doesn't help anyone even to start trying to help you figure out why.  You don't post any information that can lead to meaningful advice.  Simple stuff first, what platform are you playing on??  PC, Android, Apple( iphone, ect), something else??  What browser are you using if you are using one??  What exactly is it doing??  Black screen, open then close, just click and then nothing, or something else??

3)  What have you tried to make it work??  Restarting device, closing app in task manager, etc??

4)  Information relevant to the issue is a must....think of it like this, what would be the response if you walked up to your doctor and said, I think something is wrong with me....??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (924 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @June27169

Which browser are you using?  Cribbage is a Java based game and Chrome and Firefox no longer support Java.

At this time IE11 is the only browser supported by Pogo that plays Java based games.

There are a few unsupported * browsers that work also:
Firefox 52 ESR Click here for the download
Pale Moon Click here for the download

If you do decide to use either of the above linked browsers make sure to select the 32 bit version instead of the 64 bit version.  Also regardless of which browser you decide to use make sure to add and allow the Pogo game addresses below to your browsers Pop-up blocker exception list:

pogo.com

game3.pogo.com

pogospike-prod.pogo.com

* Unsupported means that although these browsers will work, they are not officially recommended and Pogo will not be able to do any troubleshooting for you if you have any problems playing games. 

Personal Note:  I've downloaded the Pale Moon browser and I really like it, it runs all of the games on Pogo and works a lot like Firefox.  I haven't tried the Firefox 52 ESR browser

Disclaimer:  I do not work for EA/Pogo, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Pale Moon, I'm simply providing feedback based on my own personal experience.

Please don't hesitate to reply back if you require additional assistance.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 3 of 5 (1,040 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @June27169, did @Just4FunThisTyme post get you back into the game?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (893 Views)

★★ Novice

Can I play Cribbage if I get the table? Might knead the peace is too. How come?

Message 5 of 5 (865 Views)