Re: How can I change my screen name....

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

My daughter opened my pogo account using my real name. I don't want this. Please allow me the change it.

Message 11 of 51 (1,642 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @walterm1956,

I am sorry, but Pogo screen names cannot be changed. If you wish to use a different name on Pogo you would have to start a new account.

If you purchased a Club Pogo subscription on this account, please contact our support via live chat or phone call and the Advisors can check if anything can be done: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. Select Pogo as your platform
4. Select 'Manage My Account' as your topic and 'Manage account details' as your issue
5. Click select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues.

- Kristi

Message 12 of 51 (1,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SOMEONE NEEDS to take the time to EXPLAIN WHY Pogo will NOT support changing our screen names. We can change email accounts, passwords, and our minis, yet NOT our screen names?  WHAT IS THE REASON??  It's always a good idea to explain to an adult WHY your answer is NO instead of just saying NO. Unless of course you do not care if everyone you say no to leaves. 

Message 13 of 51 (1,588 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@macmommagnum55    Please reach out to a Pogo employee for an answer. Hopefully, the information won't be proprietary content & they'll be able to provide you with a suitable explanation. Click on the "Help" tab while on the Pogo website or else follow the instructions above. Good luck.  Please return to let us know what you discover. 

Change my Pogo screen name

Message 14 of 51 (1,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

change my screen name

Message 15 of 51 (1,534 Views)

Community Manager

@catanddogfight As @EA_Kristi posted  in the accepted solution Pogo screen names cannot be changed 

More info: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/changing-pogo-screen-names 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 51 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How to change my screen name
Message 17 of 51 (1,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How to change my screen name
Message 18 of 51 (1,471 Views)

Community Manager

@ASTA419 Sorry to say but it is not possible to change your Pogo screen name. 

Please see this link for more information: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/changing-pogo-screen-names/

Darko.png
Message 19 of 51 (1,456 Views)

change screen name

★★ Newbie

how doi change my screen name?

Message 20 of 51 (1,736 Views)