High Stakes Pool

by MeinFlorida

Original Post

Accepted Solution

High Stakes Pool

★ Novice

Hi I have a Mac laptop.  For some reason I can't shoot pool.  I have played before and it worked fine. When I go to shoot it doesn't work

Message 1 of 3 (100 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: High Stakes Pool

Community Manager (retired)

@MeinFlorida 

With a Mac using Safari as your browser, you can hold down the shift key as you pull back the cue with right mouse button.
With Firefox browser, I believe the game plays normally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@MeinFlorida 

With a Mac using Safari as your browser, you can hold down the shift key as you pull back the cue with right mouse button.
With Firefox browser, I believe the game plays normally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)

★ Novice

The suggestion for Safari didn't work.  On Firefox its working now.  Thank you for the help

Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)