Gems

by swirl1008

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gems

★★★ Newbie

What games don't require the purchase of gems?  My husband wants to join but doesn't want to keep buying gems in order to play.  Please let me know.

Message 1 of 5 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gems

Hero (Retired)

Hi @swirl1008

Please let your husband know that the use of gems is completely optional. he will never be required to use gems for any of the games on Pogo.

There are games with episodes that can be  purchased with gems but those games also have free episodes. There are also games with power-ups that can be purchased to aid game play, however,  those games can be played without the use of power-ups.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to

your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others.
If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (538 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @swirl1008

Please let your husband know that the use of gems is completely optional. he will never be required to use gems for any of the games on Pogo.

There are games with episodes that can be  purchased with gems but those games also have free episodes. There are also games with power-ups that can be purchased to aid game play, however,  those games can be played without the use of power-ups.

Hope this helps, Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to

your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others.
If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee.

Message 2 of 5 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i want  o play yoir games wtihout the gems showing hod do o do that

Message 3 of 5 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie
where are games you can play without gems
Message 4 of 5 (471 Views)

★ Expert

MarcyP599, none of the games here should require you to use gems, whether you have a paid membership or you play for free without a membership.   The gems come into play when we are having difficulty winning a game and we chose to buy "power ups" with gems to help make it easier to win a game.  A few games, like Quinn's Aquarium, are difficult to complete and win without the use of power ups, so gems are more important with a game like this. But even then, it is not necessary to buy power ups to play this game. It just means, we may have more difficulty completing the game without them. 

Message 5 of 5 (452 Views)