Re: security warning

by JaysenOracle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games Experiencing Slow Loading and Java Security Warning Popups

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Every single time I try and play a game I get a security warning, so I click run, but this warning keeps coming up with every game I play (even if I come back to it), it will do it every time.  How do I get this warning to stop?  I have cleaned out everything but it still continues.

------------Message edited------------------------------

LAST UPDATE AVAILABLE HERE

Message 1 of 24 (537 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Update: If you are still seeing this issue, please clear your Java cache.

How do I clear my Java cache?

• Click the following things in order: Start > Control Panel > Java.Under the General tab, click the Settings button located in the Temporary Internet Files section.

• Note: If you do not see the Java icon, click on Switch to Classic View in the menu on the left-hand side, and this should allow you to see the Java icon.
  • Then click on Delete Files...
  • A dialog box will appear. Make sure all the options are selected, and click OK.

View in thread

Message 24 of 24 (660 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 24 (519 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Time to update your JAVA.

https://help.ea.com/article/why-did-i-get-a-java-security-warning-pop-up-on-my-pogo-game

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 3 of 24 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can not get to a live person (they do not answer).  It said 5 minutes, and I have been watiing for 30 minutes.  I need to talk live to a real person not keep asking my question into thin air

Message 4 of 24 (512 Views)

Thanks for reporting this issue Kurby142mn

Indeed this pop-up window appears if you are playing a Java game, the team is currently investigating.

However everything seems to work as intended when loading a Flash game.

If you have any additional information you would like to provide, please do so as we are still collecting information.

Thanks a lot -

Message 5 of 24 (509 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am getting the same security warning.  Even if I allow the application, the games (Crossword Cove and Word Search Daily) won't load.  It gets to the "please wait...loading" screen, and then nothing.  I am also unable to load Blackjack Carnival.  It gets to the same loading screen, then nothing.  Please advise ASAP.  I HATE using my limited Internet access to mess with problems like this from a service I PAY for.

Message 6 of 24 (498 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have no idea why it's saying my name is abc523333656, I signed in and my actual Pogo name is dfrank7262.  Another problem with Pogo/EA that is very annoying.

Message 7 of 24 (496 Views)

If you see the following message "Loading please wait" close the game window and launch the game once again - You will see this pop-up window again sometimes twice but if you select "accept " the game will load -

Message 8 of 24 (483 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tried that and now I get the message that the application has timed out.
Message 9 of 24 (472 Views)

@DFrank7262 wrote:
Tried that and now I get the message that the application has timed out.

What is the game title exactly?

Message 10 of 24 (465 Views)