Accepted Solution

GAMES

★★ Apprentice

CHUZZLE SLOTS WILL NOT LOAD

Message 1 of 10 (2,725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAMES

EA Staff

@carolapunkjr916 We are unable to help you if you are not willing to provide any information on your computer or steps you have tried to do.

I am locking this thread, if or when you are willing to provide the information we to help you, please let us know!

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (2,980 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@carolapunkjr916 Could you please try the steps in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/General-help-for-loading-games/td-p/4790308

If the issue remains, could you please post both your Flash version and your system information?

• Your System Information - Available HERE

si.JPG

Message 2 of 10 (2,665 Views)

GAMES

★★ Apprentice

AMAZING ADVENTURES WILL NOT LOAD. THIS IS HAPPENING ALOT GAMES NOT LOADING. IF THING DON'T CHANGE ABOUT GAMES LOADING, I WILL NOT RENEW MEMBERSHIP IN MARCH.I WILL FIND ANOTHER SITE TO PLAY ON FREE. I PAY YOU

Message 3 of 10 (2,661 Views)

GAMES

★★ Apprentice

JIGSAW TREASURE HUNTER GAME WANT LOAD

Message 4 of 10 (2,656 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@carolapunkjr916

Please review the above response you were given by EA_Kristi and respond back with your system information as requested.

You have posted numerous times and thus far all of our attempts to assist you have been ignored, this is a waste of your time as well as ours. I apologize in advance if I am coming across as being overly harsh however, in the the future your posts will simply be merged into this tread without further comment until such time as you provide the information we have repeatedly requested. 

It is the responsibility of all users of this forum to review the responses to their posts and reply back if they are still in need of assistance. Repeatedly opening new threads to post the same type of question is frowned upon.

User Rules & Guidelines

Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to

your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others.
If you're happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
AHQ volunteer helper and moderator. I am not an EA employee.

Tagging @EA_Kristi @ccboots56 @HOCK9952  @SusyQ1515

Message 5 of 10 (2,644 Views)

GAMES

★★ Apprentice

AMAZING ADVENTURES WILL NOT LOAD

Message 6 of 10 (2,611 Views)

GAMES

★★ Apprentice

TUMBLE TITLES WILL NOT LOAD

Message 7 of 10 (2,611 Views)

GAMES

★★ Apprentice

NOW THE MAHJONGG DIMENSION NOW WILL NOT LOAD

Message 8 of 10 (2,612 Views)

GAMES

★★ Apprentice

CROSSWORD PUZZLE WILL NOT LOAD

Message 9 of 10 (2,587 Views)

EA Staff

@carolapunkjr916 We are unable to help you if you are not willing to provide any information on your computer or steps you have tried to do.

I am locking this thread, if or when you are willing to provide the information we to help you, please let us know!

Message 10 of 10 (2,981 Views)