Full Screen is cut off

by pennsybrat1

Original Post

Full Screen is cut off

★★★ Newbie

Claire Hart  Soul Searcher .....if you enlarge to full screen so you can see objects, on the right hand side of screen it is cut off to the point you can't even click on hint.........This has been on going for a few days but finally thought it was time to inform you since I have purchased extra gems so I have more to explore. Not happy, seems to be a lot of problems on here anymore with different games or loading. You are offering more options but a lot of these come with additional cost including the annual membership...........wondering if it is still worth the membership than offer to mean less and less.

Message 1 of 5 (490 Views)

Re: Full Screen is cut off

★★★ Newbie
I don't get full screen option anymore and most games
Message 2 of 5 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don't get the full screen option on most of the games....like before
Message 3 of 5 (467 Views)

★ Expert

MJGranny3, I am not sure about all of the new games at Pogo (the HD games), but many I have seen have the full screen option.  To enlarge the screen to full screen view with the HD games, find the symbol of 4 arrows point outward in the upper right corner of the game screen.  See the attached screen shot of one such HD game.  I added a green arrow pointing to the full screen arrows symbol.  

Message 4 of 5 (440 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I had the same problem.  I had tech help call me and they fixed it for me.

Message 5 of 5 (419 Views)