Re: Can't sign into my pogo account

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Sign in pogo

★★★ Newbie

I Sign in to pogo and it sends me to another Sign in, and does this repeatedly.

Message 21 of 109 (3,669 Views)

Re: Sign in pogo

★ Guide

does it sign you in or are you entering wrong details?

Message 22 of 109 (3,668 Views)

Scrabble games will not come up.

★ Newbie
I tried to access my Scrabble games and was logged in as a new user. Now my 600+ games I have played for over one year are gone as are my current 20 games in progress. How do I retrieve these?
Message 23 of 109 (3,711 Views)

Re: Sign in pogo

Community Manager (retired)

Hello medadone,

Like mattyreeves1997 said we would need more details regarding this issue.

However, I would suggest to clear your browser's cache and to check cookies, also you can try to sign in using another browser.

We hope this helps, if so, please let us know by using the button “Solution accepted!"

Thank you.

Message 24 of 109 (3,659 Views)

Re: Can't sign into my pogo account

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone,

If you are experiencing issues when trying to log in, here are some troubleshooting steps to sign in with you Pogo screen name:

1. Deleting your cookies
    The cookies are used to store some data on your computer so the next time you go to pogo page; it will automatically log you in if the cookie is still there. If it does not work as intended, it is possible that the cookie file encounters a problem, and then you have to delete it.

2. Clearing Your Browser's/deleting Temporary Internet Files
    Clearing your browser cache can fix many common issues with web-based games.
    To proceed, please read this article: Clearing Your Browser's Cache

3. Clearing your Java cache
    Please note: Java cache is different than your Browser cache and  can be a quick and easy fix.

4. Anti-virus, firewall, ad blocking, and pop-up blocking software
    The most common causes of problems that players encounter when playing our games are simply caused by anti-virus, firewall, ad blocking, and pop-up blocking software.In this case, you should refer to the software’s manual or help files for detailed instructions on how to make the desired changes to the software.

Message 25 of 109 (8,186 Views)

Re: Sign in error - Identified as a guest

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have added a year with coke rewards and have gotten no satisfaction from pogo or coke rewards. I cannot sign in with no adds as I should be able to. I have been with pogo a long time and I want this year on janney992  not janneyw. please check this for me

janney992
I will move your question to the correct thread for coke rewards - Thank you

Message 26 of 109 (3,660 Views)

Cannot log into Pogo.com

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am a paying member of Pogo.com and it won't let me sign it.  I keep putting in my log in information but it still sees me as a guest.  Can anyone please help...

Message 27 of 109 (3,653 Views)

Re: Cannot log into Pogo.com

Hello Shadow2344_

I merged your question to this thread  Sign in error - Identified as a guest where you can find some solutions to fix this issue.
Can you please let us know if this helps? 

If someone else can confirm that this can resolve the issue we will then be able to resolve the question for all the users in this situation.

Thank you!

Message 28 of 109 (3,637 Views)

Won't sign me in, keeps going back to the sign in screen

★★★ Newbie

I call up POGO.com from my favorites list, get to the sign in screen (we have two accounts), select my login.  It fills in my login and password but when I hit enter it just takes me back to the sign in screen.  Tried to just go to pogo.com and it comes up on the last of my accounts logged in but as soon as I try to activate a game it goes right back to the sign in screen.  Help!

Message 29 of 109 (3,625 Views)

POGO

★ Newbie

Pogo seems to have forgotten that I am a member. I have been trying  to play texas holdem for an hour now.  Pogo seems to think I am a guest when clearly I am not.  I have been a member for years.  Every time I try  to plaay, it is calling me a guest player and requesting that I register.  When I was playing it would not let me enter the texas holdem penthouse.  Please explain.

Thank you

Message 30 of 109 (3,585 Views)