Error with Bejeweled 2 slots

by KRUGCA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error with Bejeweled 2 slots

★ Novice

When playing Bejeweled 2 Slots and I am in the "free spin" bonus, and I get the 3 purple ball bonus within the free spin bonus... I don't get the coin credits from the 3 purple ball bonus while within the free spin bonus.  This has happened to me every time.  Like yesterday I got 135,000 for the purple bonus within the free spin bonus and didn't get the credit. 

Happens every time.

Can you check this????

Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error with Bejeweled 2 slots

EA Staff

@KRUGCA That sound like it could be a bug. Could you please keep an eye out for this happening and try to get a screenshot of the bonus coins and your balance after?

For instructions on how to take a screenshot on PC, please see the following article: http://help.ea.com/en/article/capturing-a-screen-shot/ 

To post a screen on AHQ select 'Choose File' option below the post box  and upload the screenshot you just took.

Postss.JPG

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (230 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@KRUGCA That sound like it could be a bug. Could you please keep an eye out for this happening and try to get a screenshot of the bonus coins and your balance after?

For instructions on how to take a screenshot on PC, please see the following article: http://help.ea.com/en/article/capturing-a-screen-shot/ 

To post a screen on AHQ select 'Choose File' option below the post box  and upload the screenshot you just took.

Postss.JPG

Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem.  15 spin Bonus round with 800 betted & 4 times multiplier.  Had 59000+ points on round & hit bonus spin of 15X800 for 12,000 X 4 = 48000.  48000 not added.  Finished round at 64480 but 48000 was not added.  Should have finished at 112480.  Not the first time this has happened.

Message 3 of 3 (117 Views)