library missing

by cbreezees

Original Post

Re: Fixing FB library

Community Manager (retired)

Hello TENNMTGIRL

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps available here in this thread :

This should help in fixing this error message.

If this can resolve this specific issue then we can mark the question as resolved and share this solution with the community members who are experiencing the same issue.

You feedback is important, thank you for posting!

Message 11 of 73 (4,609 Views)

Re; Any Game Load

★ Newbie

When I am on GoogleChrome and I log onto Pogo, it always says fbconnect library is missing (all.js). None of the games will load and I was wondering if there was a problem with the site on the GoogleChrome side or Pogos. I like this site for the relaxation and fun of the games and I don't like the other game sites. Any information would be helpful.   Thank You,  Moiria1313

Message 12 of 73 (4,584 Views)

Re: Re; Any Game Load

Hi Moiria1313

Can you please try the 6 steps in the previous page here in this thread? 

After that can you post a message below to let us know if the issue is resolved so we can mark this question as resolved and share the fix for all the players who are experiencing the same situation.

If it does not work, please let us know so we can try to look for more troubleshooting steps.

Thank you very much.

Message 13 of 73 (4,573 Views)

library missing

★ Novice

Hi .. I'm having problems with a few Pogo games tonight .. I updated my Java to the latest version earlier today .. I'm getting the message - fbconnect library missing (all.js) .. Hope you can help .. Thanks

Message 14 of 73 (4,565 Views)

Missing library

★ Novice

This is my 2nd request .. Every game I try today has given me the following message - fbconnect library is missing (all.js) .. I play Mahjong Safari every night to unwind before bed and I'm really upset that it is still down .. It's been ALL day .. Please help .. Thanks

Message 15 of 73 (4,568 Views)

Error message on ALL games - 4th request

★ Novice

"fbconnect library is missing (all.js) is the message I get when trying to enter any room on any game .. I've played POGO games for years & never had this problem .. This just started yesterday .. Thanks - 4th request for help

Message 16 of 73 (4,562 Views)

Re: Error message on ALL games - 4th request

Hi cbreezes

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps described here in this thread and post a message below to let us know if this issue is resolved.

We added these solutions but so far nobody has confirmed if this could fix this issue.

If so, we can mark this question as resolved and add this error on our list of all resolved questions for all our community members.

If not, we will try to investigate further to find another solution.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Message 17 of 73 (4,554 Views)

Unable to access various games

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Unable to access various games:  Trivial Pursuit, Poppit  Classic.  Also getting message saying fb file missing.  Using Win 7 and Chrome.  I have checked in Chrome and Java is enabled.

Message 18 of 73 (4,538 Views)

cannot get poppit classic

★★★ Newbie

How do I get poppit classic

Message 19 of 73 (4,532 Views)

Re: cannot get poppit classic

Hi parnele18

For the error message Error: fbconnect library is missing (all.js) please try the solution we added in the dedicated thread.

Poppit is a game in Flash on Pogo so you may need to update/reinstall Macromedia Flash on your computer.

Hi orchardforkp

If you are experiencing an issue with Poppit please try to update Macromedia Flash as well. 

Let us know if your issue is resolved or not.

Thank you.

Message 20 of 73 (4,513 Views)