by slogan29

Original Post

Re: EA Game Card

Hero

See here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/EA-Game-card/td-p/17568

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 62 (859 Views)

Re: EA Game card

★★★ Newbie

EA needs to work harder on fixing this issue. What is the point of purchasing this card, if you cannot use it? C'mon guys--do something, this is really bad business.

Message 22 of 62 (868 Views)

EA card

★★ Novice

I purchased an EA card at Walmart for 20.00 dollars, the card was swiped at the register. I have tried to enter this card to my POGO account, but it will not be accepted. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Message 23 of 62 (906 Views)

Game Cards

★★★ Newbie

I have 4 game cards that were purchased and activated at Toys R Us.  None of them can be redeemed on Pogo.  I can't find a phone number for EA Game Cards.

Message 24 of 62 (899 Views)

Re: EA card

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with cards purchased at Toys R Us.  I can't find a number to call EA game cards.

Message 25 of 62 (901 Views)

ea cards

★★★ Newbie

i purchased a gaming card from Walmart and i cant get it to work on my pogo acct. for gems

Message 26 of 62 (756 Views)

Re: EA card

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone,

Please note that I merged your messages here in this main thread: EA Game card

The dedicated team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a fix.

We will keep you updated regarding this situation as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Message 27 of 62 (888 Views)

When will ya'll fix ea game card problem?

★ Novice

I've tried for 3 days now!! Having problem it won't take my pin number!! This getting very frustration  when something  don't work!!

Please let me know when ya'll will have the problem fix!!

Thanks, Dst29547

Message 28 of 62 (775 Views)

Re: When will ya'll fix ea game card problem?

Hero

They'll be posting updates here: https://help.ea.com/article/why-am-i-having-a-problem-redeeming-my-retail-card

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 62 (896 Views)

ea cash cards

★★★ Newbie

I bought a EA Game card for Pogo Gems and every time i put it in I get a whoops this pin does not seem to be validated.  When can I use it I paid 20.00 to get a object and can't get it.

Message 30 of 62 (867 Views)