EA Game card

by slogan29

Original Post

ea card activation

★★★ Newbie

i purchased an ea card and the went to activate it on pogo.  but it keeps telling me that the number is not a valid number.  what can i do

Message 11 of 62 (1,193 Views)

Re: ea card activation

Hero

There seems to be a general issue with those. EA is aware and fixing

https://help.ea.com/article/why-am-i-having-a-problem-redeeming-my-retail-card

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 62 (1,065 Views)

Re: EA Game card

★ Novice

are these cards ever gonna be fixed??????

Message 13 of 62 (1,133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So, alternate means of redeeming an EA Game Card have not been established to help mitigate the customer complaints? That seems a little odd. I should have held onto my $20 and bought a third of a tank of gas instead.

Message 14 of 62 (1,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I feel the same way. I would be more than happy to be able to call in, give my pin number and the barcode number as well as receipt information in exchange for $20 worth of Simpoints or credit to the EA store.  But here we sit, many of us almost a week later.  Our money taken and added to EA's coffers yet no recourse for those of us out of real, hard-earned cash.  Frown

I will not be buying another EA Cash Card.  And I will tell everyone I know about my experiences so that they may save themselves the grief as well.

Badly done, EA.

Message 15 of 62 (1,067 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

Please rest assured that our teams are working to fix this issue.

As soon as we have more information, we will make it available here in this thread and you can also regularly check this article in our Help center for updates:

Thank you all for your patience.

Message 16 of 62 (1,058 Views)

Re: gift card

Hero

They are having an issue with those atm. EA is aware and working on a solution.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 62 (1,003 Views)

Have a EA Game card. Card will not validate. What is the problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have an EA Game Card that was given to me as a gift. When I put in code, it tells me that the card is not valid. How do I remedy this. Card was purchased at Target. Trying to redeem in Pogo for Gems

Message 18 of 62 (1,050 Views)

Re: Have a EA Game card. Card will not validate. What is the problem

Hero

See here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/EA-Game-card/td-p/17568

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 62 (1,045 Views)

EA Game Card

★★★ Newbie

I have a EA Game Card that I want to redeem for Gems. Card will not work. What is the problem???????

Spoiler
Spoiler
:cathappy:

Message 20 of 62 (1,041 Views)