EA Customer support phone number

by fancy29dancer

Original Post

Re: EA Customer support phone number

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

please call i have to talk to someone my number iis what ?

personal information removed for security

this is a public forum

Message 21 of 25 (613 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@scoob3246 

Follow these steps to contact a game advisor directly:

1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you'll see the available contact options - Live Chat, Call Back or Email.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 22 of 25 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah well when I go on"contact us" it doesn't contact any human being. It just sends you to a help page that does absolutely nothing. Can I get personal support?

Message 23 of 25 (566 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@carrotcakessss

There should be a page with different contact options like email phone chat or call back when available.

Try this link.

Based on the information you give us about your issue, we will recommend the support channel that most quickly connects you to the right Advisor. Support wait times can be shorter when you use Call Me or Live Chat. Not all channels are available for every issue and location.

Message 24 of 25 (552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I want a phone number for customer support and do not understand why it isn't readily available.  This is a bunch of BS as I have contacted 10 different numbers, been directed and redirected back to the same site with the same result....NADA!!!  I want have a problem with a gem order that I want to get resolved but hey....can't even talk to an automated voice with this bunch cause there is no phone number.

Message 25 of 25 (502 Views)