Deleting MY POGO free account

by VJC2011

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleting MY POGO free account

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Hello,

How do I delete my free POGO account. I have two and would like to delete one. The username for the account I want to delete is VJC2011.

I've tried finding the answer using all the help options but I can't find the way.

Thank you,

Vincent

Message 1 of 9 (4,917 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleting MY POGO free account

EA Staff

@Lollapalooza_ To schedule a call back from an Advisor, please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage account details' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option- I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues!

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (3,990 Views)

All Replies

Hero

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (4,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

there are no contact options, chat only, which I am unable to connect with. I have tried various ways to delete/uninstall with no success. Phone number?

Message 3 of 9 (3,741 Views)

★★ Pro

@murphy222A

What is it you are trying to do?  

This thread is 4 years old and the information listed no longer exists.

There has been changes made to the contacts, probably 3 times or

more since this thread was made.

Message 4 of 9 (3,732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I need to delete 1 of my accounts for Pogo Bingo Games:

Lollapalooza22

Thanks, Nancy [Removed]

Phone [Removed]

I do have a screen name I have used for a long time.

When I sign in to Pogo com and choose my bingo game, it brings up a chat window...but a black screen instead of the bingo game.

Please call me as I am very frustrated and I just paid my dues to Pogo for the next year.  Call Please , Nancy

Message 5 of 9 (3,716 Views)

EA Staff

@Lollapalooza_ To schedule a call back from an Advisor, please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use your Pogo account to log in)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Manage account details' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option- I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues!

Message 6 of 9 (3,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am deleting my account because I cannot get into it.  Once this is done, I will open a new account,  I just paid for Club Pogo and I would like that to be effective to my new account which I will add on today.

Message 7 of 9 (3,063 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @fallbabee41,

We wouldn't want you to lose access to your badges, tokens and Club Pogo paid for thus far by deleting your account. Please try reaching out to our EA Help Game Advisors and they can help get you back to all of your progress.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai

Message 8 of 9 (3,054 Views)

★ Novice

Good luck. Let me know if it works. I tried. Told me to call back tomorrow...their "tool" was broken.

Message 9 of 9 (887 Views)